Portal Vector - Mentor Application

Portal Vector

Portal Vector - Mentor Application

Post by Portal Vector » January 4th, 2019, 10:42 pm

Name(s) : Portal Vector, Oracle#7646

Why do you want to be a mentor: Because sometimes, there's people that doesn't know how to do something and there's not a mentor or admin for them (and also because i'm pretty bored on ss13)

How long have you played on hippie?: Well i stopped playing ss13 during several months and i restarted probably in november or december.

Departments you're expert in: Engineering, Medical (excluding genetic), Science (excluding Xenobio)

Time zone: UTC +1 during winter and UTC+2 during summer (i'm belgian)

Also, i'm sorry about that but i'm belgian and even if i have 14/20 in English (well it was pretty easy), i have problems with conjugation, grammar but i learn absoluetly nothing in class (Talking about family god damn).

Thank you :P
Last edited by Portal Vector on January 5th, 2019, 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phaseus

Re: Portal Vector - Mentor Application

Post by Phaseus » January 4th, 2019, 10:45 pm

Registered just to +1. Guy taught me how to set up thermo for 2-3 MW of power.

cKey = Phaseu
Portal Vector

Post by Portal Vector » January 5th, 2019, 1:45 pm

Oh also, i forgot the most important : I played 2-3 years on different servers (mostly /tg/station)
I didn't play only 3 months to SS13 :P

Edit : 966 connections on tg since 2016-10-08

Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » January 6th, 2019, 3:53 am

+1
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
EagleEyes
Game Master

Post by EagleEyes » January 6th, 2019, 10:00 pm

seems like you got the knowledge needed +1
I am just a floating pair of Eagle's eyes that blink really fast to communicate
The Meat Man
Game Master

Post by The Meat Man » January 7th, 2019, 12:04 pm

I’ve seen you around, and you seem to know a good amount. +1

Post by karma » January 7th, 2019, 7:46 pm

13 year old weeb who cant setup the sm; i had to step in. -1
Portal Vector

Post by Portal Vector » January 7th, 2019, 8:06 pm

karma, i don't know how much time i told you that the engine was stabilizing even if there was delaminating, the delamination goes slower and would simply go back to normal due to COOLED Oxygen but the clown fucked up and put N² and N²O in the filter gases, and he didn't even know that there wasn't,
So if the Ai is screaming everywhere and a clown fucked up everything, yes the SM is delaminating also i've been multiple times CE, i set up multiple times a 10% CO² + 90% N²O what it does is simply that the reactor will delaminate (it's intended) and the CO² keeps the power from the SM Crystal (Power = Radioactivity emitted) after that, i just stop the delamination, i shut down everything and it does a 1 MW - 3 MW SM Engine for the entire round.

And also, your votes doesn't count.
If you want a simple true proof go back to the first comment, i myself trained and also see which gases are better for the SM engine (CO²).
It's not a fucking clown that just follow a /tg/station guide that going to help me.

Post by karma » January 7th, 2019, 8:15 pm

Portal Vector wrote:
January 7th, 2019, 8:06 pm
karma, i don't know how much time i told you that the engine was stabilizing even if there was delaminating, the delamination goes slower and would simply go back to normal due to COOLED Oxygen but the clown fucked up and put N² and N²O in the filter gases, and he didn't even know that there wasn't,
So if the Ai is screaming everywhere and a clown fucked up everything, yes the SM is delaminating also i've been multiple times CE, i set up multiple times a 10% CO² + 90% N²O what it does is simply that the reactor will delaminate (it's intended) and the CO² keeps the power from the SM Crystal (Power = Radioactivity emitted) after that, i just stop the delamination, i shut down everything and it does a 1 MW - 3 MW SM Engine for the entire round.

And also, your votes doesn't count.
If you want a simple true proof go back to the first comment, i myself trained and also see which gases are better for the SM engine (CO²).
It's not a fucking clown that just follow a /tg/station guide that going to help me.
the cooling loop was broken; and oxygen cucks the SM. i'd know because i've read the sm's gas code you cunt i fixed it while you kept shoving me and telling me to gtfo while staring at it while it delaminated
Portal Vector

Post by Portal Vector » January 7th, 2019, 8:26 pm

if you say it's probably true -_-