Turret - Admin Application (Black Lives Matter Edition)

Turret

Turret - Admin Application (Black Lives Matter Edition)

Post by Turret » December 29th, 2019, 6:33 pm

Name(s) (ckey, discord name, ingame name too if you staticname): TURRET_DREHTURM OR TURRET OR HUNTERS HEARST HEMSLEY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Timezone: GMT +3

Languages Spoken: SOVIET, AMERICAN

How long have you played on hippie?: FOR A YEAR OR SO

What brought you to hippie?: HITLER

Why do you want to become admin?: So, I am angry about one of the most coveted tenets of neckbeard culture. Their most exalted item of clothing. Their most revered headgear, even more so than their chinese-made Naruto headband. Their Fedoras.

I, personally, have always felt an affinity towards early 20th century culture, and the appropriation of many of its tenets by the neckbeards angers me. (Obviously those were not good times for a large portion of society, and I do not claim it as such. I merely believe that there were high points that we could take note of going forwards.)

Neckbeards have taken this perfectly defensible, innocent, and attractive object, and soiled it with their attitudes and general negative perception in society.

AND I KNOW FOR A FACT, that two individuals named 0x001 and Yeasty ruined it the most. Their fat, out of shape, stinky bodies radiate disgust. Their faces are nothing but a deformed mass, only created so some alpha males (chads) could punch them and have a good laugh.

Any previous admin apps or experience?: YES

Any additional information: Anime isn't real, you fucking losers. Save your love for the real world. Stop acting like anime is real or better then real life. You're going to be sad and alone if you do nothing but watch anime. Some of you weebs take everything too far. Why are you collecting foreign weapons you don't know how to use? That's a red flag. Nothing's gonna stop you from cutting your grandma in half just because she didn't buy you a new DVD of Naruto. Life is stressful, life is hard, there are times where everything and everyone sucks and "I'm miserable". But I don't want to spend my life trying to escape or avoid my hardships and problems. Cause then I'll end up living an empty life. Never making friends. Never finding love. Never accomplishing anything. So. I don't want other people to let anime consume their lives and distract them from important things in life or from things they really want to do. Having hobbies and something you can use to take your mind off things is good. But don't let it be the only thing you care about. There are victims and there are creators. Do you want to live your life as a victim? Bickering on the Internet and whining or lashing out when someone says something you don't like or that disagrees with your fragile point of view? You can balance it. I don't understand why people take it so personally? Unless they think they're that bad. If what I said hits home that much then. Maybe there is a mental problem if they take it so personally and identify with it. Did you ever think that maybe doing nothing is unhealthy and will get you nowhere? Don't play the victim. Some hardships and difficulties are unavoidable. But you can take charge. Every situation you come across in life shapes you as a person.

Otherwise, you're just a worthless idiot. Ain't I right, Yeasty and 0x001?

Videos showing robustness: mysissycams.com
Saturniid

Re: Turret - Admin Application (Black Lives Matter Edition)

Post by Saturniid » December 29th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Bullied me a lot +1
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » December 29th, 2019, 6:43 pm

1+ if he post video of him singing russian anthem
Elephant_Seal

Post by Elephant_Seal » December 29th, 2019, 7:26 pm

+1
Threatened to stab my dog and sell my mother heroin if I didn’t +1 the app (also Stalin was based)
Pyko
Head Coder

Post by Pyko » December 29th, 2019, 7:34 pm

Was asked to +1 this on discord.

aww fuk, bye!
Mideanon
Game Admin

Post by Mideanon » December 29th, 2019, 8:10 pm

+1
NEDM

Post by NEDM » December 29th, 2019, 9:24 pm

Why didn't you just let your last admin app go through?
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf » December 30th, 2019, 5:28 am

You've proven you care about the server but I really don't want to have to go through the GMs bringing up how you're nuking the server again for the twentieth day in a row, and providing screenshots.
honestly I'm far more forgiving seeing how well you took it and not only kept playing on hippie, but kept contributing
+1?
Turret

Post by Turret » December 30th, 2019, 2:47 pm

Dwarf wrote:
December 30th, 2019, 5:28 am
I really don't want to have to go through the GMs bringing up how you're nuking the server again for the twentieth day in a row, and providing screenshots.
na that shits over I actually wanna admin now
notbashes

Post by notbashes » December 31st, 2019, 4:34 am

stockholme syndrome
died in a ditch listening to MMMM on loop