Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

JackTheBanned

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by JackTheBanned » June 7th, 2019, 6:04 am

KBB wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 5:46 am
I read through that whole wall. No thanks, you've been inactive (despite having a lot of connections, you would literally sit in the round and rarely answered ahelps or just plain play the game) and kind of a drama queen at the very intro with the whole "I have my reasons for not wanting to be a GA" which should have lead us to reject you on the spot. Past that, everything I hear about you still goes on to reinforce that you just do a poor job. Not that I'd have any evidence to prove it with my own eyes, since you yourself said that you start hiding whenever I was online "out of fear that I was coming for you." You should have no fear of me at any moment, I don't go out of my way to remove admins. If you're trying to hide something, I think that's an extremely bad statement on your ability to work as a team OR it's a statement on your administration skills being so poor that you don't want the higherups to potentially see their flaws.
Your excuse is DinduStuffin, and the only reason for the comparison is because I was the only GameMaster, back during your first trial, who called you out on your crap and was staunchly against you being added. So instead of working to improve yourself, you cower in the corner and told me that you felt bad and were afraid. Okay.

-1 for lazy readers.
I do not have any fear of you anymore I believe I've told you this and I do not believe I've said I did not want to become GA? Unless you mean me saying I want to handle forum shit
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » June 7th, 2019, 6:12 am

It's not the fact that you don't "fear" me any more, it's that it happened to begin with. This isn't some tinfoil hat adminati, or at least not any more. I do not have the time or energy to spend hawking myself at you trying to scrape up every reason to get you removed. Instead, I'll just call things the way I see them if I feel the need to. Me saying "hey, you shoulda done this instead of that" isn't saying "you suck jack", it's just trying to put you on a better path. I still remember that you took stuff like that as an insult and started comparing me to Dindu, and I'm not sure if that's a contributing factor as to why you started hiding.

Like I've said a bunch of times, if I wanted someone gone enough to where I would start stalking them scraping for any reason, I'd just remove them on the spot. The other headmins would likely know why, and if they weren't able to stop me from getting to that point then they probably wouldn't try to stop me from removing you.
Also if I'm unsure about you being able to be an admin in-game, then you're definitely not administrating this dead forum which is almost exclusively used by staff. You need to apply those same skills here, too.

I'm not going to bother writing walls upon walls to respond to you, I read the walls between you and Gaylard, I don't think I'll get anywhere. Feel free to reply how you see fit but I don't think I'll be changing my mind here.
gaylard wrote:
June 5th, 2019, 9:22 pm
I believe KBB recently said he stopped caring about you because he no longer sees you or when you are on with him, you don't do anything IIRC, I don't know why you consider that a passing grade.
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » June 7th, 2019, 6:18 am

KBB wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 6:12 am
It's not the fact that you don't "fear" me any more, it's that it happened to begin with. This isn't some tinfoil hat adminati, or at least not any more. I do not have the time or energy to spend hawking myself at you trying to scrape up every reason to get you removed. Instead, I'll just call things the way I see them if I feel the need to. Me saying "hey, you shoulda done this instead of that" isn't saying "you suck jack", it's just trying to put you on a better path. I still remember that you took stuff like that as an insult and started comparing me to Dindu, and I'm not sure if that's a contributing factor as to why you started hiding.

Like I've said a bunch of times, if I wanted someone gone enough to where I would start stalking them scraping for any reason, I'd just remove them on the spot. The other headmins would likely know why, and if they weren't able to stop me from getting to that point then they probably wouldn't try to stop me from removing you.
Also if I'm unsure about you being able to be an admin in-game, then you're definitely not administrating this dead forum which is almost exclusively used by staff. You need to apply those same skills here, too.

I'm not going to bother writing walls upon walls to respond to you, I read the walls between you and Gaylard, I don't think I'll get anywhere. Feel free to reply how you see fit but I don't think I'll be changing my mind here.
Unfortunate since you did not need to change my mind since I you've already talked to me about shit before
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » June 7th, 2019, 6:19 am

I hide from you since I was scared to earn your wraith for some reason. I've since changed up and noticed how you've said you're not after me anymore
Miles Moralis

Post by Miles Moralis » June 7th, 2019, 6:49 am

If low standard people like BONDLE and guilded can apply for admin and get +1, then why not you? You are better than both of them sure +1 from me.
Milesmoralis

[img]file:///F:/Screenshot_10.png[/img]
tfw
Game Admin

Post by tfw » June 7th, 2019, 8:34 am

yeah after reading those walls going to -1 this as well.
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » June 7th, 2019, 8:51 am

after rethinking how you perform, I'm going to -1 this
godsring

Post by godsring » June 9th, 2019, 12:28 am

I do not know the full history with Jack, that being said, when I have seen him on by myself he seems to handle admin helps quite professionally, I have yet to see him bus a single time. However, I have seen the way he said he is 'afraid' of Manly, I for one have harassed the literal shit out of Manly without fear, I suppose one difference could be that keeping this position is important to you for whatever reason and that could be a good thing. I would like to know a bit more about your history and how that makes you 'fear' and 'distrust' the Head Admin. For now I will stay neutral.
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » June 9th, 2019, 1:12 am

godsring wrote:
June 9th, 2019, 12:28 am
I do not know the full history with Jack, that being said, when I have seen him on by myself he seems to handle admin helps quite professionally, I have yet to see him bus a single time. However, I have seen the way he said he is 'afraid' of Manly, I for one have harassed the literal shit out of Manly without fear, I suppose one difference could be that keeping this position is important to you for whatever reason and that could be a good thing. I would like to know a bit more about your history and how that makes you 'fear' and 'distrust' the Head Admin. For now I will stay neutral.
I have no distrust of any admin. We are a team and we function as one.
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » June 12th, 2019, 11:00 pm

Denied. I and others simply do not believe you are competent or mature enough to be an admin here.