Cris5311 Catban by XlxtrainxlX

Cris5311

Cris5311 Catban by XlxtrainxlX

Post by Cris5311 » January 12th, 2019, 8:00 pm

CKey: Cris5311
Character Name: Walks-The-Glass
Banning Admin: XlxtrainxlX
Ban Date and Round ID:2019-01-12 19:21:03 in round 35966
Ban Reason: "killed clown for pickiung the ion rifle he himself dropped and shooting him with it during nukie round, do note he was not sec, he was a chemist, and has a history of killing people this way before"
Ban Type: Catban
Ban Length: 1440 minutes
Why should I be unbanned: first of all the statement "history of killing people this way" isnt really true as i have 2 notes on my account over killing a person and one of them was by accidentally harmbatoning them which isnt really "this way". the second one was for hitting clown with a sarin nade because he stabbed me with, and i found that out after i threw it, a laughing knife. Secondly the clown in this round disarmed me and was shooting me with the ion rifle, even tho it was a nuke round and i was the person carrying the disk, which i announced multible times so it was known by the clown. the ion rifle was vital, as there was a declaration of war, which usually leads to mechs which you can only take on with the ion rife. Not only did the clown take a weapon, he took one vital to the stations security and even took out my other means of self and disk defense by shooting me with it. I would have taken him out non lethaly but i only had the combat shotgun and a syringe gun with lexorin, since he disabled my tazer and my energy gun. since i didnt want to kill him i shot him with the lexorin and when he dropped i recovered my ionrifle. Since sec was cuffing him i assumed he would be fine, as sec has to take care of their prisoners and lexorin can easily be stopped by a single epi pen or some cpr, and left the vincinity to recharge the rifle and my other weapons, to no let the disk be unguarded. And to the statement "do note he was not sec" i would like to say that i never noticed more than one security personell and since everyone had all acces, which i gave out to fight against the nukis, i assumed they were just a normal space man too. I never saw any one with the armor vest symbol or at least i never noticed. without proper sec i think one cant really say that acting as sec, exspecally while protecting the disk is wrong.

I admit i should have given him the epi pen, but sec was already taking him away and i needed to recharge my weapons to not leave the disk unsecure.
EagleEyes
Game Master

Re: Cris5311 Catban by XlxtrainxlX

Post by EagleEyes » January 12th, 2019, 10:52 pm

-1 seemed overly aggressive to kill the clown for hitting you with a non lethal weapon. sure it is vital, sure it drains energy weapons, but you could have just as easily just arrested the clown if you were able to kill him and you were probably easily able to just stun him and arrest him. the ban length isnt even that severe or long
I am just a floating pair of Eagle's eyes that blink really fast to communicate
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » January 13th, 2019, 2:54 am

-1. A day catban seems reasonable
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
The Meat Man
Game Master

Post by The Meat Man » January 13th, 2019, 12:05 pm

The Meat Man