thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

User avatar
thefastfoodguy_2
Posts: 98
Joined: July 11th, 2018, 7:35 pm

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by thefastfoodguy_2 » July 11th, 2018, 10:20 pm

koffheat wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 10:17 pm
spammed WGW on krillbrillls server, ruining the stream for 15 other people
not funny, forced meme, and definitely not the type of guy you'd want to see on hippie
-1, cancerous behaviour, and trust me, not only on killbrills server you afk'ing for antag gang-code ruining prick
I mean, what the fucking hell do you expect on krillbill's server tbh, besides wizards with "nigger" in their name and that? Also, it didn't ruin the stream, SS13 continued right on, despite WGW.
User avatar
Xenon
Game Admin
Posts: 464
Joined: May 7th, 2018, 10:02 pm

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by Xenon » July 11th, 2018, 10:27 pm

thefastfoodguy_2 wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Xenon wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 10:04 pm
For once I actually agree with KBB. If he does get unbanned, keep him banned from the github and keep him on very thin ice
> banned from github

The irony was, I was the only person who could fix shadowlings it seemed. See: https://github.com/HippieStation/Hippie ... /pull/7592
Us to slings is like you to gangs.
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
User avatar
thefastfoodguy_2
Posts: 98
Joined: July 11th, 2018, 7:35 pm

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by thefastfoodguy_2 » July 11th, 2018, 10:28 pm

Xenon wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 10:27 pm
thefastfoodguy_2 wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 10:07 pm
Xenon wrote:
July 11th, 2018, 10:04 pm
For once I actually agree with KBB. If he does get unbanned, keep him banned from the github and keep him on very thin ice
> banned from github

The irony was, I was the only person who could fix shadowlings it seemed. See: https://github.com/HippieStation/Hippie ... /pull/7592
Us to slings is like you to gangs.
I'd like to see citations from "us". Doesn't include you.
User avatar
FROZENGUY5
Maintainer
Posts: 26
Joined: April 29th, 2018, 8:06 pm

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by FROZENGUY5 » July 12th, 2018, 9:44 am

He's not getting banned off the GitHub. He hasn't done anything harmful on the repository since.

He's also not going to be forced to code gangs or some other shit. I don't care what you want, you're not even supposed to be replying on this thread, guys.

He's applying for a SERVER UNBAN. Remember he's not in control of the GitHub anymore.
FlexMaster420
Posts: 30
Joined: July 10th, 2018, 3:56 pm

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by FlexMaster420 » July 12th, 2018, 10:09 pm

I remember him being a really, really shitty player. He'd frequently run around and start shit then ahelp whenever he got killed for it. Frequent ICK OCK, metagrudge, and suicide because he didn't get antag. There's literally nothing to gain for the community by letting him back in.
freshonionvendor
Posts: 167
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by freshonionvendor » July 12th, 2018, 10:11 pm

gameplay wise he wasn't that bad, i remember him rushing me with a stunprod in bar maint as traitor(he)
he did bad code shit but he should still be able to play
he's only gonna grow and learn from now on in theory yes?
+1
User avatar
thefastfoodguy_2
Posts: 98
Joined: July 11th, 2018, 7:35 pm

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by thefastfoodguy_2 » July 12th, 2018, 10:59 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
July 12th, 2018, 10:11 pm
i remember him rushing me with a stunprod in bar maint as traitor(he)
lol that sounds like something i'd do. if I was traitor, i'd rush the people in maint, if not, i'd rush the traitor with a stunprod.
freshonionvendor
Posts: 167
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by freshonionvendor » July 13th, 2018, 11:39 am

he also just went braindead whenever he wasn't traitor but i think he was coding
CeSium_Shark
Posts: 128
Joined: May 10th, 2018, 1:40 am

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by CeSium_Shark » July 13th, 2018, 11:41 am

freshonionvendor wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 11:39 am
he also just went braindead whenever he wasn't traitor but i think he was coding
He wasn't, he would do this every time and would actively seek out people with flashes in hopes that it was rev.
User avatar
thefastfoodguy_2
Posts: 98
Joined: July 11th, 2018, 7:35 pm

Re: thefastfoodguy permabanned by Swagile

Post by thefastfoodguy_2 » July 13th, 2018, 1:36 pm

CeSium_Shark wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 11:41 am
freshonionvendor wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 11:39 am
he also just went braindead whenever he wasn't traitor but i think he was coding
He wasn't, he would do this every time and would actively seek out people with flashes in hopes that it was rev.
Give me some credit, SOMETIMES I was AFK due to coding.
Locked