Lunaman223
Babymin

Lunaman223 1 week antag ban by Maroonenahmoron

Post by Lunaman223 » May 12th, 2019, 7:25 pm

CKey: Lunaman223
Character Name: Hank J. Wimbleton
Banning Admin: Maroonenahmoron
Ban Date and Round ID: No clue, not in the admin remark
Ban Reason: Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Devil, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Servant of Ratvar, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard for 1 week - Suicidied on station to join nuke ops, gibbed once to refund TC to operative. Didn't get the message the first time and spawned in again.
Ban Type: Antag-ban?
Ban Length: 1 week
Why should I be unbanned: I saw in two separate instances people killing themselves to become warops reinforcements. A few days ago Jess Horserage yelled over comms about syndie borgs after I declared war, I bought one and he got it, so he killed himself for that. A few weeks, maybe a month or two ago, nukies declared war with a message telling us to kill ourselves for reinforcements. I, and a few other people, did so and admins didn't say shit.
The rules also do not disallow what I've done, unless "Under Declaration of War, don't grief in general." what I've done counts as griffing, which I don't think it does but I might be wrong lul.
Also, regarding the second gibbing, the admin message Maroon sent me had a mention of adding something to my mentor report or something like that. That left me confused since I never applied to become a mentor, thus making me think that he sent it to the wrong person. I'm sorry for that, honest mistake.
blease un-tator ban, me likey play funni haha wizard with arse nath.
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Re: Lunaman223 1 week antag ban by Maroonenahmoron

Post by Lxtoofonea » May 14th, 2019, 11:58 pm

dont suicide at round start ever tbh
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » May 15th, 2019, 5:18 pm

Yeah dont do it.
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Zyzarda
Game Master

Post by Zyzarda » May 19th, 2019, 8:11 pm

Suiciding at round start has always been against the rules.
fuck zyzarda
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » May 22nd, 2019, 5:54 pm

Denied, just because other people may have broke the rules and got away with it, doesn't mean you can.