Spessmann - Mentor Application

Germa

Spessmann - Mentor Application

Post by Germa » August 9th, 2018, 9:45 pm

Name(s) (ckey, discord name): Spessmann
Why do you want to be a mentor: I know a lot of things about the game and I'm pretty good at explaining things to newer players as I do it quite often and think it would be easier to help like this other than screaming in OOC or IC on how to tell someone how do something. I'm fairly Robust and would like to share that knowledge as well.
How long have you played on hippie?: About a Year 1/2
Departments you're expert in: Medical, Science, Service, Command
Time zone: Central Time Zone

PS. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Assistant? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the DeathSquad, and I’ve been involved in numerous nuke operations on SS12, and I have over 300 confirmed robustings. I am trained in greytide warfare and I’m the top HoS in the entire station. You are nothing to me but just another clown. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the radio? Think again, scrub. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the sector and your ID card is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, clown. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, scrub. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bike horn. Not only am I extensively trained in honk combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the DeathSquad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the station, you little assistant. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” slip-and-honk was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking bike horn. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit plasma all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Clown.

Is a pretty good sum up of my experience
bard
Head Admin

Re: Spessmann - Mentor Application

Post by bard » August 9th, 2018, 9:49 pm

306 connections, not a whole lot but i'd be willing to give you a shot.
tfw
Head Admin

Post by tfw » September 2nd, 2018, 11:46 pm

Been pretty active and is at 415 connections now. +1
Bartels

Post by Bartels » September 3rd, 2018, 10:42 am

+1
EagleEyes
Game Master

Post by EagleEyes » September 9th, 2018, 5:07 pm

+1, but are you still interested? it has been a while. If you are I will accept this.
I am just a floating pair of Eagle's eyes that blink really fast to communicate
bard
Head Admin

Post by bard » October 5th, 2018, 9:05 pm

Please respond to this if you're still interested, otherwise this will be denied.
KBB
Game Master

Post by KBB » November 5th, 2018, 7:25 pm

There should probably be an age requirement on mentor, honestly.
razorblaza

Post by razorblaza » November 8th, 2018, 7:18 pm

KBB wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 7:25 pm
There should probably be an age requirement on mentor, honestly.
what do you mean most of our mentors are under the age of 18 so unless you want most of the mentors to go you might want to reconsider, anyway its not like mentors have any true powers that they can abuse. apart from bullying you in ooc ofc
EagleEyes
Game Master

Post by EagleEyes » November 12th, 2018, 4:57 pm

hasnt responded so im going to deny this
I am just a floating pair of Eagle's eyes that blink really fast to communicate