karma wrote:
December 31st, 2018, 3:25 pm
spawned themselves in as a cat -111
Whats wrong with catbanning yourself?
I think they meant catgirl...
Miles Moralis

Re: Nexendia - Admin Application

Post by Miles Moralis » January 1st, 2019, 10:59 am

if my vote counts I would give him +4 because recently he solved like 4-5 ahelps from me, I don't know but I even needed that much ahelp recently too, not because I need unnecessary ahelp, it is because I really needed help and he solved 4-5 ahelps from me.
Milesmoralis
Nathanel13
Game Admin

Post by Nathanel13 » January 4th, 2019, 8:27 pm

I'll preface this by saying I think I'm one of the most lax 'mins when it comes to this kind of stuff. I don't hate anime. I don't hate people who watch anime. What you guys call anime, I call cartoons, because in Asia anime is just cartoons. With that out of the way, your behavior just creeps me out. I've had the misfortune of working with an admin really similar to you in the past, and it was terrible. Everything about you revolves around anime Nexendia, or at least that's the vibe you give off. Every profile picture of you or your accounts for the past few years is some anime girl. You constantly post anime emotes in chat. You spawned yourself in as a cat girl. I don't know if you talk using "nyaa" and "kawaii" but it someone else posted logs of you doing so I wouldn't be surprised which should say something. You're not even meme'ing or doing this ironically, you're completely serious. Hell, even your AI name is Yui or Yuri, and you static name as a female character.

Honestly, this is exactly how I feel about those girls who are obsessed with Japan and Kpop and try and learn korean/japanese and wear anime buttons and shirts in public. I can't speak for every asian person in the world, but those people creep me out and I don't see any difference between you and them, except instead of being fascinated by legal aged korean pop stars you're obsessed with child sized 2d girls.

I'd like to say again that this isn't just because you like anime. If you switched everything to let's say, Dragon Ball Z, and all your old profile pictures were of Goku, and you spawned yourself in-game as a super saiyan in god mode, I'd probably have a different reaction to be honest. People in general wouldn't have such a negative reaction to eastern cartoons if people like you didn't completely obsess over girl shows. You're the wannabe asian equivalent of a brony, and I hate bronys.

I'd tell you to to back to TG because you'd fit in there better, but I don't even know if your permaban there is lifted or not.

Impressed by the quick and mature reply to what I said and what KBB posted. I'll leave what I said above unchanged so it can be here for reference. I'll be keeping an eye out and if you really do manage to keep better self control when it comes to sperging out over anime I'll change it to a +1.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » January 4th, 2019, 8:35 pm

Changing to a -1
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Tranquill
Game Admin

Post by Tranquill » January 4th, 2019, 8:41 pm

I cannot understand how you became a trial here given how big of a weeb you are.
You seem like a /tg/ catgirl reject that somehow made it here.
QuarianCommando

Post by QuarianCommando » January 4th, 2019, 9:14 pm

God dammit, all you had to do was behave yourself. I'll go ahead and take the blame for all of this, since I'm the one who asked him to come back.

Nexendia
Game Admin

Post by Nexendia » January 4th, 2019, 11:07 pm

If it's that big of a deal remove me.

I'd have to argue against most of what you said however I'm not obsessed with Japanese anything nor have I ever been, sure I'd love to go their one day and see what it's all about but I'm not sitting behind my screen talking like a disgusting neckbeard weeaboo.

I've always enjoyed playing here and loved being apart of the admin team and even if you guys threw hate at me I didn't really mind it cause I enjoyed Hippiestation bit since all this /tg/ bullshit I guess my existence even on the discord is considered too much.

If you can't even take a few emoticons without wanting to splerge what does that say about you?

I've toned it down, I don't post pictures everywhere.. hell I just want to be back on hippie.

I don't see the problem with static naming as a female character.. I REALLY don't, I have male statics I just don't play on them as much, speaking of this the weebiest name I even have is "Sage Fiscina" how tf is that even weeby.

My main characters name was even a random name that's possible through getting random names.

Again, if you guys really don't want me here you have all the power in the world to remove me.

also yes my permaban was lifted on /tg/ because I was shown to be a great player and admin on Hippiestation.
KBB
Game Master

Post by KBB » January 5th, 2019, 4:34 am

I'm not going to hop on the bandwagon and crucify Nexendia over Nathanel13's (and my own) disgust over your blatant anime obsession.
I will, however, say that your shady behavior has left me incredibly skeptical. If I get any notion that an admin can't be trusted without a GM to watch them, then you shouldn't be on the text at all as a Trial.
You've been an active admin, for sure, and when I talked to you about how the anime bullshit will most certainly get an angry mob on your front doorstep, you kinda responded to it. We also told you that your shady behavior as an admin needed to stop. You claimed you were listening and that you were going to stop. Obviously not quick enough, seeing Xenon of all people give you a -1, which is ironic and hilarious.
I'm quite torn on this. However, we have a surplus of admins already, some of which are already annoying as hell, and your trial has almost lasted a month. I'm willing to believe that if you'll stop being annoying and shady that you could be a good admin, but I'm also willing to believe given your history that it's a very naive thing for me to think.

Put the anime back in the closet. There's a reason why Carbonhell, despite openly liking SAO, is well respected. Xenon somehow managed to get GM despite having an anime avatar for the longest time, and posting pictures of his dumb face along with literal anime merchandise he got from a series that a quick google search would tell you is chock full of yuri, and any time it gets brought up on 4chan it's invariably followed with depravity. It's because despite that, they didn't constantly shove it in people's faces (well Xenon maybe less so), and they certainly didn't attempt to remind anyone that catgirls are still a thing in the game.
You can bring up the emoticons, but as I've said for a long time, Newton's Third Law applies to everything. If you're annoying with your anime, people like Tranquill, Antique and Karma will be just as annoying towards you out of spite for your animus. Equal and opposite reaction. For me, it's not really the anime as much as it is self-control. I'm not going to cater entirely to retards who hate all anime simply because it hurts their feefees, but we're also not going to cater to obnoxious weeaboos who will not shut up about it. And it's thanks to that latter group that /tg/ ended up having the catgirl spiels, and Hippiestation refused to re-add most of its fun Jojo references. The few anime references that have slipped through have been surprisingly low profile (e.g. gloves of the north star) and I'm pretty sure that's for the better anyhow.

I'd suggest we wait this out until the 18th, to see whether or not you've been able to keep yourself out of trouble. Tranquill and Karma/GeniusLlama will inevitably still be annoying bandwagoners, but this is a good time to see whether or not you have thick skin. Zyzarda was a really good example of this, if you ask me. When he showed up at first, he had an anime avatar all the same. He reacted extremely poorly to people questioning him, and people like myself and Woross ended up bickering with him every time he showed up anywhere. However, we managed to get the team to chill out, more specifically him and myself, and he turned out to be a surprisingly solid admin. It goes to show that things can change around here and the peace can last. Assuming you want to keep the peace. If you don't, then please go ahead and resign immediately since we don't want you nor do we need you.
Nexendia
Game Admin

Post by Nexendia » January 5th, 2019, 5:28 am

KBB wrote:
January 5th, 2019, 4:34 am
I'm not going to hop on the bandwagon and crucify Nexendia over Nathanel13's (and my own) disgust over your blatant anime obsession.
I will, however, say that your shady behavior has left me incredibly skeptical. If I get any notion that an admin can't be trusted without a GM to watch them, then you shouldn't be on the text at all as a Trial.
You've been an active admin, for sure, and when I talked to you about how the anime bullshit will most certainly get an angry mob on your front doorstep, you kinda responded to it. We also told you that your shady behavior as an admin needed to stop. You claimed you were listening and that you were going to stop. Obviously not quick enough, seeing Xenon of all people give you a -1, which is ironic and hilarious.
I'm quite torn on this. However, we have a surplus of admins already, some of which are already annoying as hell, and your trial has almost lasted a month. I'm willing to believe that if you'll stop being annoying and shady that you could be a good admin, but I'm also willing to believe given your history that it's a very naive thing for me to think.

Put the anime back in the closet. There's a reason why Carbonhell, despite openly liking SAO, is well respected. Xenon somehow managed to get GM despite having an anime avatar for the longest time, and posting pictures of his dumb face along with literal anime merchandise he got from a series that a quick google search would tell you is chock full of yuri, and any time it gets brought up on 4chan it's invariably followed with depravity. It's because despite that, they didn't constantly shove it in people's faces (well Xenon maybe less so), and they certainly didn't attempt to remind anyone that catgirls are still a thing in the game.
You can bring up the emoticons, but as I've said for a long time, Newton's Third Law applies to everything. If you're annoying with your anime, people like Tranquill, Antique and Karma will be just as annoying towards you out of spite for your animus. Equal and opposite reaction. For me, it's not really the anime as much as it is self-control. I'm not going to cater entirely to retards who hate all anime simply because it hurts their feefees, but we're also not going to cater to obnoxious weeaboos who will not shut up about it. And it's thanks to that latter group that /tg/ ended up having the catgirl spiels, and Hippiestation refused to re-add most of its fun Jojo references. The few anime references that have slipped through have been surprisingly low profile (e.g. gloves of the north star) and I'm pretty sure that's for the better anyhow.

I'd suggest we wait this out until the 18th, to see whether or not you've been able to keep yourself out of trouble. Tranquill and Karma/GeniusLlama will inevitably still be annoying bandwagoners, but this is a good time to see whether or not you have thick skin. Zyzarda was a really good example of this, if you ask me. When he showed up at first, he had an anime avatar all the same. He reacted extremely poorly to people questioning him, and people like myself and Woross ended up bickering with him every time he showed up anywhere. However, we managed to get the team to chill out, more specifically him and myself, and he turned out to be a surprisingly solid admin. It goes to show that things can change around here and the peace can last. Assuming you want to keep the peace. If you don't, then please go ahead and resign immediately since we don't want you nor do we need you.
Will take this and run with it, I very much do want to be apart of the admin team again.

This has been one of the places I just can't stop coming back to and I enjoy it here, sometimes I do go overboard with shitty anime and will tone it right down.
You are right in the fact that I might not have the thickest skin and do let things get to me but I have been getting tremendously better at keeping it contained than how I was previously, and while it may have seemed that I kinda responded to in dms I really did just not verbally towards you but towards myself and keeping shit contained.

I do look forward to continuing to be apart of this admin team as I will show you all that I am quite the capable admin and not just another trial and forget.

Look forward to the 18th so you can all see this.
Yske

Post by Yske » January 5th, 2019, 7:43 pm

Now while my name was TARNISHED when I first joined because of shitty memes, you're a geniune cat/tg/irl furry weeb and oof owie. While I will not vote on the count of me not being around due to poor internet therefor unknowing how you actually are, if you can tone is down like five hundred notches I wouldn't be as annoyed.