JackTheLing's Admin Application

User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 221
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by JackTheBanned » January 27th, 2019, 9:57 pm

Name(s) (c key, discord name, in-game name too if you static name): JackTheLing, Rebel Trouble, Rebel Young
Country: Home
Timezone: Eastern
Age: 24
Languages Spoken:English
How long have you played on hippie?: A very long time. I think since 2013
What brought you to hippie?: FTL
Why do you want to become admin?: Another admin told me I should apply and that I would be a good asset to the team
Any previous admin apps or experience?:Been a trial min. Unfortunately Jamie destroyed me
Any additional information: I was an alright trialmin. In my opinion. I had everyone but the obviously bias ones (Dindustuffin,Chefferez,etc) +1 it.
Videos showing robustness: Not robust, just fast and an opportunist.
Last edited by JackTheBanned on January 28th, 2019, 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Image
Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths
User avatar
Zyzarda
Game Admin
Posts: 177
Joined: September 21st, 2018, 4:02 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by Zyzarda » January 27th, 2019, 10:00 pm

I endorse this application. Has been playing a lot during primetime and never been an issue since he returned.
snake for headmin 2020
User avatar
The Meat Man
Game Master
Posts: 200
Joined: September 17th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by The Meat Man » January 28th, 2019, 8:53 am

I dont know how i feel about this, you have a current ban appeal open, but im curious to see how you would do. I’m staying Neutral for now, but if cleared by a HA i’d be willing to Trial you
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 221
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by JackTheBanned » January 28th, 2019, 9:59 am

The Meat Man wrote:
January 28th, 2019, 8:53 am
I dont know how i feel about this, you have a current ban appeal open, but im curious to see how you would do. I’m staying Neutral for now, but if cleared by a HA i’d be willing to Trial you
Thanks. I feel like I'll be a possible good asset to the team as Bard and Spank I believe guided me through my first trial. If I can recall, he said I was good or atleast ok.
Image
Image
Image
Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 221
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by JackTheBanned » January 30th, 2019, 12:47 am

I know meat man said he'll trial me if a headmin clears it but, headmins don't seem to be very active on the forums and I absolutely hate shilling. So is it possible to get trialed or at the very least get a headmin to comment their thoughts. Trust me when I say I am an alright admin.
User avatar
AbusiveToaster
Game Admin
Posts: 33
Joined: July 3rd, 2018, 12:56 am

Re: JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by AbusiveToaster » January 30th, 2019, 3:37 am

I'll +1 this

You have a ton of experience, everyone has hiccups but I believe that you learned from past mistakes.
Please excuse me, I have the tisms.
User avatar
Xenon
Game Master
Posts: 980
Joined: May 7th, 2018, 10:02 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by Xenon » January 30th, 2019, 3:09 pm

Staying neutral
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 221
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by JackTheBanned » January 30th, 2019, 9:36 pm

Xenon wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 3:09 pm
Staying neutral
Would being trialed successfully change your opinion?
Image
Image
Image
Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths
User avatar
The Meat Man
Game Master
Posts: 200
Joined: September 17th, 2018, 6:52 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by The Meat Man » January 31st, 2019, 6:57 pm

JackTheBanned wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 12:47 am
I know meat man said he'll trial me if a headmin clears it but, headmins don't seem to be very active on the forums and I absolutely hate shilling. So is it possible to get trialed or at the very least get a headmin to comment their thoughts. Trust me when I say I am an alright admin.
If you see me online, ahelp and i’ll trial you.
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 221
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: JackTheLing's Admin Application

Post by JackTheBanned » January 31st, 2019, 9:12 pm

The Meat Man wrote:
January 31st, 2019, 6:57 pm
JackTheBanned wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 12:47 am
I know meat man said he'll trial me if a headmin clears it but, headmins don't seem to be very active on the forums and I absolutely hate shilling. So is it possible to get trialed or at the very least get a headmin to comment their thoughts. Trust me when I say I am an alright admin.
If you see me online, ahelp and i’ll trial you.
ok
Image
Image
Image
Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths
Locked