barackosama69 admin app

cum2

barackosama69 admin app

Post by cum2 » September 1st, 2019, 6:15 pm

name: barackosama69

timezone: PDT

languages spoken: english, arabic (cant read or write)

how long have you played on hippie: unsure, if I had to estimate 3 months every other day in the afternoon, and 2 months before hippiestation twisting the tits of admins on other stations and learning the game.

what brought you to hippie: looser rules, faster paced gameplay, no furry, more fun, less bullshit.

why do you want to become admin: I find myself playing on hours when admins aren't on often, think I can cover the gap some, and help keep those blue haired cat eared animal fornicating jew trannies off the server a minute

previous admin experience: moderated a gmod jailbreak server 7 years ago lmao

any additional info: notes aren't perfect, broke a bunch of rules in the process of learning what was up. dont hold it over my head too hard

videos showing robustness: (im in the leather)

thanks habibi!!!
Love... Respect... Meth. Thiese are what define's us. Love gaming and hitting my girlfriend have done it for years. My Trailer, My PC, My life Semper Fi
bard
Game Master

Re: barackosama69 admin app

Post by bard » September 3rd, 2019, 6:37 pm

Well, this has gotten no replies in like 2 days.

To be honest I'm not sure about this, but i'd be willing to give you a shot. You can ahelp ingame and ask a GM + for a trial, but there's no guarantee that they'll be willing.
cum2

Post by cum2 » September 3rd, 2019, 7:10 pm

bard wrote:
September 3rd, 2019, 6:37 pm
Well, this has gotten no replies in like 2 days.
facts. the alpha intimidation factor of me making an admin app dissuades beta admins from replying to it
Love... Respect... Meth. Thiese are what define's us. Love gaming and hitting my girlfriend have done it for years. My Trailer, My PC, My life Semper Fi
MrHardDrive
Game Admin

Post by MrHardDrive » September 7th, 2019, 2:47 am

cum2

Post by cum2 » September 12th, 2019, 1:58 am

MrHardDrive wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 2:47 am
Y
MrHardDrive
Game Admin

Post by MrHardDrive » September 13th, 2019, 12:11 am

You seem to be a little immature, just imo as of now. My opinion could change if you end up getting trialed and you show us you’re alright, but for now I don’t think so. Also some of your notes are relatively too recent for me to +1 this.
Wheezl
Game Master

Post by Wheezl » September 15th, 2019, 6:35 pm

I trialed him the other day, he needs more time but I think he shows some promise. +1