Zyz By Funkynuggets

Yske

Re: Zyz By Funkynuggets

Post by Yske » March 1st, 2019, 12:27 am

This is true, but I want to know why he keeps lying. A good admin shouldn't be lying over such menial things, and I'm not a fan of it. I can let alot of things pass, but his attitude, his actions and his lying, all in all make someone who, in my opinion, shouldn't be an admin with those traits.
Dwarf
Head Admin

Post by Dwarf » March 1st, 2019, 12:35 am

Stop being a fucking crybaby. You two have been shitting up adminbus for hours now, none of us even want to read through this.
You're a fucking GM, why is this admin complaint necessary? Are you seriously going to bring your discord whining match-off onto the forums rather than just going into it with GM limo and getting another GM or headmin to check out the story?
EagleEyes
Game Admin

Post by EagleEyes » March 1st, 2019, 12:36 am

so what exactly is the complaint for? for changing his story of why he did bad in an event... thats not agaisnt the rules...
I am just a floating pair of Eagle's eyes that blink really fast to communicate
Yske

Post by Yske » March 1st, 2019, 12:39 am

To explain it in simple terms, He gibbed himself as a team antag, which is bannable. He then started shit in the asays, constantly shifting his reasoning which is stupid. If a player would be banned for this, why should an Admin be allowed to get away with it? If you had a dude murder himself and say "It's your fault because it's your event" "I wanted to go play RE4" I would probably give them a long warning or antag ban them on the spot for awful behavior.
Zyzarda

Post by Zyzarda » March 1st, 2019, 12:45 am

To clarify for my own sake, and for other reasons, I'll address any question directly posed to me. I did not "change my story" nor did I ever have any ill intent on robbing the centcomm armory or whatever. My story changing is entirely based on your Point of View conjecture, which is the farthest thing from an unbiased viewpoint that I can imagine, but I'll answer whatever you want to know as long as it gets the idea that I'm some arbitrary badguy who wanted to powergame? or whatever but without using any of my admin powers in the slightest.

I told you to stop talking to me because at the time of my saying that, you were pinging on Discord and shitflinging insults in whatever chat you thought I'd be reading. I wanted to give you a moment to cool down. I was not trying to act like your best bud "a few moments later." According to discord logs, a FULL HOUR AND FOURTY MINUTES passed between the incident and me DMing you, trying to reconcile what happened. You flat out refused any contact with me, or any of the other admins who were asking for you to tell your side of the story, instead opting to write this entire post. Tell me how I changed my story and I'll answer whatever you want as honestly as I can. If you want a broad answer, the answer is, as I stated earlier in the round, I was stoned and de-adminned and playing. At no point did I accuse you of something that didn't happen.

NINJA POSTED, LEMME EDIT: I'm not sure why you're bringing up the fact that I said I was leaving to play Resident Evil TWO** as some sort of incrimination. The reason why I gibselfed, and I've explained this multiple times in admin channel but let me do it here too, the reason why I gibbed myself is because I wasn't even aware that we were "fighting" at this point and my only teammate had gone braindead. I re-adminned specifically TO gib myself instead of suiciding so I wouldn't leave behind any loot. The plan in my head was we were going to make a new ERT team, because this one is defunct. And then we made a new ERT team. The reason of your complaint is null because of the fact that we simply made another team anyways. Its not like I was robbing a position from someone, and ghostroles are hardly an antagonist position, especially when you spawn me in as a Code Blue ERT.
fuck zyzarda
Yske

Post by Yske » March 1st, 2019, 1:08 am

The matter has been delt with privately. I won't delete this though just because I want it proved to the world that we are both pissbabies over small things.
Zyzarda

Post by Zyzarda » March 1st, 2019, 1:19 am

And I want the world to know that I say harmful things that I don't mean and can easily get carried away with a joke that might not be so funny to other people.
fuck zyzarda
Carbonhell

Post by Carbonhell » March 1st, 2019, 1:23 am

i love reading not one but two logs just to go to the next page and read "the matter has been dealt with privately"
fuck both of you
case closed