Zyzarda - Complaint by TheSkeleton

bubberduckydducker

Re: Zyzarda - Complaint by TheSkeleton

Post by bubberduckydducker » October 3rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

need i remind you that happened after the complaint woross made got accepted? not before, right after it was.
no wonder you're covering your ass even more at this point saying shit like "trying to make up with others is bad?"
you aren't trying to make up with him, it was obvious at first point what you tried to do, you tried vaguely covering it up as a talk about breaking up the hate, but in reality i bet you just wanted woross to stop campaigning against your shitty quest for bringing hippie to "good standards" and just "trying to make it a better place"
weird how afterward that PM message he hated you even MORE :pwn:

+ you are a very weird man, not in a good sense of weird, not weird weird, just fucked up weird in the head, what kind of manchild likes anime, furries and ponies?
sure, some people in hippie have the same interests with yours but you have a perversion of those interests and digging up that shit just brings me not to like you
sure, if i didn't even hate you at first i might've abstained, but you to me from a player's perspective you look like an insane man that loves sick shit and is now an admin on his favourite server
also the permaban/lengthened ban practice you're doing isn't doing the playerbase any good favours, take a look into the player's perspective
he does some IC escalation shit, he didn't like that guy or whatever, then he gets PM'd by the admin ingame, he fails to explain his reasoning and is in the wrong,
and since this was IC and nothing really fucking major a week ban is probably the best option, first offences are always catbans
but you, my dear anime loving friendo, you chose to punish this guy for 30 fucking days for an IC escalation gone wrong
that is extremely harsh of you and you never even looked into the other guy's perspective of that ban
now he has to wait 30 days for this to expire or just like your shitty excuse: "go make appeal idiot lol"
he doesn't make the appeal you want, no, he makes a complaint because he has a problem with your "ban" reasons
they aren't really good reasons for very lengthy bans, IC escalation is a week at best in my opinion and the admins have shortened it down to that thanks to his appeal
what my PROBLEM is however is how much of a rude passive-agressive motherfucker you were to Skeleton, no wonder why he doesn't like you either now, tbh.
he tries making an appeal, discussing how he got banned for 30 days just because IC escalation, and then he sees you insulting him like he's worthless compared TO YOU
and that, my friend, is where you are going to probably say "it was just a joke, nigger, calm down, you dumbass, go outside and get a real life!"
there's a fine line with jokes, and if that joke doesn't make you laugh or him, then it wasn't really a joke now was it?
sure, you might have a little grudge against skeleton, and skeleton might have a little grudge toward you too, but does that really excuse the 30 day ban, rude behaviour toward him in DISCORD and FORUMS, and then saying it was justified because he was being rude to you and "spam" pinging you?
Yeah, i too like admins insulting me and saying i am technically fucking worthless in real life compared to him
Really says how this guy is fit for adminning, considering his schizo status, and sketchy past.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - different topic now
let's cut from that topic and get to some suspicious behaviour between you and bargin
now im no fella to say friendship isn't good, you can have as many friends as you would like
but you both are more than friends with benefits to me, you stick together and you both post in the same manner of fashion, usually declining the players you both hate or accepting the players you like
if you think i may be towing the line a little with this, i've seen you call eachother nicknames, a sign of friendship and trust, and you both stick together for eachother, but when that isn't possible, you'll pussy out
and your behaviour, mind you, is very suspicious. For a schizophrenic anti social guy you sure do like to change your behaviour and tone when you chat with people, albeit public or privately
you say you wanted to make simply amends with woross, yes?
well to woross that isn't quite the case:
To woross you appeared extremely off when you admin pm'ed him, you asked why he hated you, and that's really fucking off, considering it's ingame, you're an admin, and you're not supposed to ask people what they think about you, take that to Admin Reviews, if it even exists...
To woross you appeared too friendly, too fake, especially when you tried asking him what kind of profile picture would fit you, that's fucking off man, why do you even ask him ingame? ask him in his DM's or ask for his discord over in BYOND messaging, that's just too desperate and extremely off behaviour considering some factors.
and of course, de crem de la crem, well, whatever they call it, you are the most manipulative motherfucker on Planet Earth, and i don't want you to associate with me or any of my friends tbh
You aren't a schizophrenic, you are a goddamned psychopath, you want to gain things and not accept loss, except when it's just a slap on the wrist.
your behaviour confuses most people and to me it looks like you aren't just acting weird, you're trying to get rid of people that you don't like and gain trust with valued ones, like Bargin Mart, like Woross, except you failed.
You can go ahead and cover as much as you want, but i know you aren't on good intentions with the playerbase, no matter how you explain it.
woross

Post by woross » October 3rd, 2018, 12:23 pm

GuyonBroadway wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 11:44 am
SkeletonThe wrote:
September 30th, 2018, 11:38 pm
No? That's TG tier behaviour, Hippie has never been about forcing people to appeal over forums. Bans here are meant to be fair, not excuses for making someone create a forum account.
Lad this has been a thing since day 1. Its why if you fail to answer an admin on the server you cop a perma to force you to tell your side of the story. Its not "tg tier behavior" its just the done thing to get people to talk because talking resolves issues like these.
Replying because I've been banned for the exact same reason by this terrible admin once already - banning first, waiting for answers later.. He didn't fail to respond to an admin, this was just another shitty power move by zyzarda. This is how servers die, really. Draconic punishments and internal admin circlejerks where they defend one another.

Also, holy shit bubber, good job.
Short description of me:

bubberduckydducker

Post by bubberduckydducker » October 3rd, 2018, 12:25 pm

You wanna hear his reason why he bans first talks later? LIGHTNING SPEED AHELP HANDLING!!! :rofl:
please, nigger baby, I'd rather take KBB or Maroon over your ugly ass, he matches ahelp pace with me and i really like him for doing that with me, you however?
you are too fast, you rush people and you ban them as fast as you can, then you say MAKE AN APPEAL LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about you stop being rude for once in your fucking life toward other people and learn to be calm and understanding, like KBB and Maroon?
fake_h

Post by fake_h » October 3rd, 2018, 12:42 pm

Banning someone just to specifically coax an appeal out of them is VERY bad behavior if you ask me. You should ban someone to ban them for a reasonable amount of time according to what they did, not so they can make an appeal and "explain", even though most if not all based should be covered in an ahelp string.
(For the record. Success = essential genocide or greentext)
Successful BM Speedwagon rounds: 2
Successful Conjure Bees rounds: 1
Successful Badass Syndie/Balloon rounds: 1

Total Server Permabans: 8
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » October 3rd, 2018, 12:49 pm

seems like a kinda underhanded method to make him lose interest and possibly lock him out of the game. processing the appeal would probably take longer than if you just punished the ic escalation as you should have, not done this shitty excuse for punishment. it's like you try to make your high score as high as possible if scores were bans
SkeletonThe

Post by SkeletonThe » October 3rd, 2018, 9:00 pm

GuyonBroadway wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 11:44 am
Lad this has been a thing since day 1. Its why if you fail to answer an admin on the server you cop a perma to force you to tell your side of the story. Its not "tg tier behavior" its just the done thing to get people to talk because talking resolves issues like these.
Yeah mang but i didn't quit, i was in the middle of explaining. Zyzarda has already said that it was a preemptive strike to set a precedent, don't repeat something that i already explained. Read ALL of the complaint before just assuming that.
SkeletonThe

Post by SkeletonThe » October 4th, 2018, 6:07 pm

It's been a week and 5 pages, please get this over with.
SkeletonThe

Post by SkeletonThe » October 5th, 2018, 3:48 pm

Help.
Yske
Game Master

Post by Yske » October 6th, 2018, 2:26 pm

There's already -2 here so I'll deny it. Sorry fam.
Carbonhell
Maintainer

Post by Carbonhell » October 6th, 2018, 2:56 pm

Regardless of this being denied, banning people to discuss about problems on the forum should only be done if the dude logs out or decides to not reply at all, as some people said already. Otherwise, any issue should be handled ingame, except extraordinary cases. Just wanted to clear this out, aye