MaterialisticThings- Complaint by tonytnhk

tonytnhk

MaterialisticThings- Complaint by tonytnhk

Post by tonytnhk » August 14th, 2019, 12:03 am

When did this happen:8/13 2019 around 745 pm
Round ID if applicable:?
Where did this happen (Server/forum/discord):server
What happened:I am spamming *me (chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony. chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents of the flask of holy water to irony.chicken Georg attempts to feed the contents) because I'm bored and cuffed in rolling chair takes awhile. Then chicken Georg says I can be killed for spamming ofc I continue because ic threats can fuck right off. then some clown a clown comes and beats me to crit, which I care a lot about, then I pm admin at the time Materialistthings, can you kill someone for spamming, he asked what did the person say I say chicken George feeds the contents of the flask of holy water to irony. he says who said it I said me, drumroll please, Ooga booga im gibbed. My first thought is dang I got sniped then I realized the tile I was on and everything I was on was also gone, I realize oh admin abuse. 1. I was not warned of this behavior by proper authority. 2. I stopped after a while cause I got bored of that. 3. The admins were in the wrong especially since I told him I was the one that did it so he should have realized okay maybe he's chilling and it's not happening which he could have easily known. I should get an antag token.
Turret

Re: MaterialisticThings- Complaint by tonytnhk

Post by Turret » August 14th, 2019, 12:08 am

Is this a text generated by MoMMIv2 or just a neural network text?
MaterialisticThings
Game Master

Post by MaterialisticThings » August 14th, 2019, 12:11 am

You spammed, I got complaints, expect something to happen when you spam like an idiot. Read the rules.
MaterialisticThings
Game Master

Post by MaterialisticThings » August 14th, 2019, 12:14 am

Let me add onto this, I had no clue of any clown as when I blew you up you where perfectly healthy and where still spamming.
tonytnhk

Post by tonytnhk » August 14th, 2019, 12:16 am

hey cuck post the time log of the last chat that was spam and the time i was gibbed
MaterialisticThings
Game Master

Post by MaterialisticThings » August 14th, 2019, 12:17 am

Lots of work, you deserve whatever treatment you get when you spam the fuck out of chat.
MaterialisticThings
Game Master

Post by MaterialisticThings » August 14th, 2019, 12:20 am