Carlospaul complaint by Deskdrawer

Deskdrawer

Carlospaul complaint by Deskdrawer

Post by Deskdrawer » January 2nd, 2020, 12:10 am

When did this happen: 1/1/2020

Round ID if applicable: 47906

Where did this happen (Server/forum/discord): Server

What happened: So, a few admins changed around, I believe Steamport left and Carlospaul and Memerino were in the seat for the morning, and got conned into playing the Event gamemode again. During the event, shit obviously hit the fan, and I ended up getting mindswapped to a chemist. Believe it or not, I have no idea what dzinc is, I am NEVER a chemist, EVER, I looked in the beakers, saw black powder which I thought just burned you, and knew enough to figure what the chemist was doing was mixing them to be used in the syringe gun they also had. So I did that, seeing as the event round was pretty chaotic and bad anyway, I ran outside medbay, shot someone, they caught fire, I caught fire, I ran to an emergency closed and got a fire extinguisher trying to put us both out, and then he exploded. That part is specifically not what I expected. All seemed like it was in whatever mode though, people were bantering OOC, so being cheeky I ahelped asking if they could play some retarded pony related song. Carlos and Memerino both replied in a banterish manner, so I thought it was just a stupid one off gag, but then Carlos asked me why I killed the guy with dzinc, to which I told basically the same thing I did here, which he didn't believe (and I don't blame him) so I went on to say it totally looks bad and I wouldn't disagree with a ban, since even though it was a terrible event round, I still ruined it for someone.

He applies a day long catban, which sucks but I'm like hey, may as well make the best of it, and replied "Oh meeeowww, kitty kat!" and then went on to pray to be spawned in as a cat right then, since it's fun for the crew, which it is, everyone likes killing the fuck out of cats. C A R L O S D I D N T L I K E T H I S. He immediately said he's changing my catban to a server ban now for that, I asked "for what?" And he said it was because I said meeeooow "Like a little gremlin" I replied that I didn't think it was server ban worthy for saying meow and asked what rule I broke, he didn't reply, just removed the catban and applied the server ban.

The short of it is basically, I wasn't adverse to a ban in general, given the whole situation, I did kill a guy, you get bans for that, that's no problem, it was just the weird way he was handling it. In OOC they were talking about NOFURS and calling me out specifically, when I jokingly asked to play the music Carlos immediately replying with "Oh now you want something from us." As if he was already beefing with me about something, and of course topping it all off with an upgraded ban for saying meow, kitty kat. Just feeling like his treatment was a touch biased against me from the start, I don't mind people taking the piss out of me, I welcome it, but using admin powers to prevent someone from acting a certain way seems much. Memerino was cool though, he's a goodmin.

Toxici11i

Re: Carlospaul complaint by Deskdrawer

Post by Toxici11i » January 2nd, 2020, 12:35 am

pretty sure that was me you exploded. dont shoot people with random shit you dumb retard
Turret

Post by Turret » January 2nd, 2020, 12:38 am

Nice cock, awesome balls.

This is a ban appeal, not a complaint.
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » January 2nd, 2020, 12:39 am

also >>> 1 day ban
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » January 2nd, 2020, 12:39 am

less than*
Deskdrawer

Post by Deskdrawer » January 2nd, 2020, 1:05 am

Turret wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 12:38 am
Nice cock, awesome balls.

This is a ban appeal, not a complaint.
But I'm not appealing anything. Are you saying it's appeal worthy?
carlospaul
Game Master

Post by carlospaul » January 2nd, 2020, 4:56 am

No furries will take pleasure in their catbans while I am active. Crawl back to your cave, gremlin.
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf » January 2nd, 2020, 5:50 am

To be totally honest I would also increase the ban to a serverban if the player seemed to say they "enjoyed" the catban. There's no point in a lenient punishment if they're going to have fun with it.
But at the same time we don't ban people just because we don't like them, even if they're an obnoxious retarded furry like you.
thefastfoodguy_2

Post by thefastfoodguy_2 » January 2nd, 2020, 5:52 am

-1 lmao
Deskdrawer

Post by Deskdrawer » January 2nd, 2020, 6:36 am

Dwarf wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 5:50 am
To be totally honest I would also increase the ban to a serverban if the player seemed to say they "enjoyed" the catban. There's no point in a lenient punishment if they're going to have fun with it.
But at the same time we don't ban people just because we don't like them, even if they're an obnoxious retarded furry like you.
Okay, so should I retract the complaint? I literally only made the complaint because you specifically told me to make it, "Now" as if it had some credibility, and I felt it was wrong to upgrade it because of a response. I mean, a day server ban isn't even that bad either so it feels like it's a little slippery slope that goes to permanence just because you don't SHOW you're annoyed by it. If someone laughs at a day ban, does this mean it's okay to extend the time? How long would you extend it? Until they showed remorse or to fit the rulebreaking they did? That I guess is kinda the soul of the gripe now that I think about it, it feels like it's less about enforcing rules and more about trying to get back at someone.

That's all I meant by it, but I can already feel the trending lack of support, and again I only really posted because you told me to instead of answering what I was asking about.