[Unknown] ban request by [Omnitricks]

Post by omnitricks » September 3rd, 2019, 11:59 am

Your CKey: Omnitricks
Your Character Name: Cristian Lombardi
Offenders CKey: Nathanel13
Offenders Character Name: Windows 9000
Round ID: 44006
Link to logs:
Reason to ban: Quite obvious a break in his own lawset as a silicon. While normally something I can ignore because of the circumstances of what happened to him later on, he wasn't even apologetic that his breaking his laws inadvertently took me out of the round and simply acted like it was no big deal to him.

1: Serve the public trust.
2: Protect the innocent.
3: Uphold the law.

He brigged me because I tried to ride him. That definitely doesn't serve the public trust in anyway because him trying to show up a member of the crew by brigging them for no reason just screams corrupt all the way. He also decided it was a good idea to bucklecuff me on the bed because why not? Because of this I was left vulnerable to a tider who broke into the brig to fullstrip me and then I was tossed out of the brig sans all my stuff. When I went back to try and retrieve it I ended up stuck between the double brig doors for over 10 minutes and because of what the admins intimated, I just ghosted because it was obvious the AI was not in a position to help.

When I ahelped him for breaking his laws, he also lied to the admins that I was interfering with his security business. Anyone can check the logs. its obvious there was nothing serious for the AI if it has the time to engage in idle banter with the HoS as well as take time out of his urgent business to toss me into the brig, bucklecuffed to the bed and set the timer.

Round end I can see its Nathanel13 so I'm quite sure that is why he isn't worried at all about breaking his laws. I bet he wouldn't even get a warning.
enthethan

Re: [Unknown] ban request by [Omnitricks]

Post by enthethan » September 3rd, 2019, 12:36 pm

you were being a bit of a shithead tho that round shot me with chloral hydrate darts and if i didnt block one of them with my shield it would have been a lethal amount so you werent on good terms with the robocop borg
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks » September 3rd, 2019, 12:53 pm

30u of chloral is lethal. each of my rounds are 10u which is why I had no problem shooting two at you. Not to mention you were harming the fuck of the guy you already successfully subdued so by rights you shouldn't be on good terms with the robocop either if you want to bring that in. Not to mention completely making sure I can't talk for the rest of the round or taking out one of my legs. But because you didn't know the dosages I was using I don't see any reason to bitch about you and, you aren't a silicon with lawsets you have to follow.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » September 6th, 2019, 5:05 pm

I want to hear vivadels side before I make a decision
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Nathanel13
Head Admin

Post by Nathanel13 » September 6th, 2019, 6:35 pm

I didn't have time to deal with your shenanigans.

I had just finished dragging a confirmed traitor to the execution room, where he activated his implant shortly after and blew himself up. I'm the one that tracked him down and caught him. I was in a rush at the time because the only security forces were myself and the HoS. We weren't idly chatting, I was informing him of the situation (traitor blew himself with implant) so that he wouldn't get the wrong idea later.

You conveniently left out the fact that when I arrested you, you were running around in brig. I had just finished a manhunt, and was on my way to subdue the other traitor when I noticed you had hopped on top of me. I didn't have time for your retarded shenanigans, ran into a cell, *spin, buckled you down, cuffed, set the timer to two minutes. I proceeded to leave and pursue the other traitor, and as soon as I entered medbay I was carded by the ayylmaos and killed.

You were seething in deadchat crying about "how brigging you for two minutes doesn't help public trust". I was handling security shit, you were trespassing in brig and inconvenienced me, so I gave you an extremely reasonable sentence of two minutes. Leaving you bedcuffed may not have been the nicest thing to do, but I really did not have time to deal with the whole, get cuffed run in circles shenanigan, and I couldn't utilize the cell flash without stunning myself. I had a sense of urgency at the time, and it was to bring in the second traitor that was running around.

Edit: Maroon was the other admin online at the time, I specifically pinged him to deal with a few ahelps due to the traitor thinking I was asimov (I was not), and you being upset that I brigged you, and later that I could not open the doors for you due to being dead.
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » September 6th, 2019, 7:47 pm

With this knowledge in mind, I will be giving this a -1
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » September 6th, 2019, 10:27 pm

Xenon
Game Master