Skeleton ban request by Enukar

Post by Enukar » January 8th, 2019, 8:12 pm

Your CKey: Enukar
Your Character Name: Marco Polo

Offenders CKey: I dont know
Offenders Character Name: Skeleton
Round ID: 35837
Link to logs: I don't know how to get link
Reason to ban: Skeleton (Captain) was dragging a catbeast, i tried to take the catbeast and kill it, he chased me and then killed me for taking the catperson from him, then tried to force me to be a MMI/Cyborg but then he used a circuit i had inside my backpack that set the room on fire adn killed him. Yet seems he ghosted and disconnected even before he died, also burned my body and all my stuff so it wasn't even worth it to be revived or brough back in the round.
waterwater1212

Re: Skeleton ban request by Enukar

Post by waterwater1212 » January 8th, 2019, 8:52 pm

i was in a round with him once where he killed me and attempted to kill 3 others as a non-antag HOP-turned-captain. it started because i broke his queue windows (not his office windows) and he got pissed off and tried to arrest me so i fucked off and worse comes to worse, i'm in the brig and he's cutting me up with a sabre. eventually his reign of terror was stopped by the sec officer helping him because he started choking some random to death in brig and the sec officer tased and stomped him to death
that's insane absolutely insane
DeltaFire
Game Admin

Post by DeltaFire » January 9th, 2019, 6:30 am

This incident already had been handled in the round, and consequences were applied.
EagleEyes
Game Admin

Post by EagleEyes » January 12th, 2019, 10:58 pm

denied for above reason
I am just a floating pair of Eagle's eyes that blink really fast to communicate