I Pressed The Big Red Button ban request by MacarioCR

gaylard
Game Admin

Re: I Pressed The Big Red Button ban request by MacarioCR

Post by gaylard » January 13th, 2020, 9:57 am

Okay my mistake, steamp0rt is just a lazy shit who half-assed dealing with this request in game for no reason and didn't do anything to karma or even tell him not to kill maca when he revived em.
+1, I don't think karma was justified in killing his teammate and he probably could have surmised that steamp0rt revived him when he saw em.
Nathanel13
Head Admin

Post by Nathanel13 » January 13th, 2020, 7:01 pm

-1 in my opinion, and it being Karma has nothing to do with it.

@gaylard, I recommend you watch the replay again because the shade seemed like a massive piece of garbage.

Killed and shaded 4 minutes in.
4:35 salty about not being converted, immediately disobeys staying by the rune.
5:07, again disobey order about staying by the rune and being salty.
5:52, maint is open, in plain sight, talking out loud saying botanist.

Anyone that has played antag or even done solo antag knows that even the slightest fuck up can completely toss the round. You weren't even using cult chat which at least would have made you whisper, you were just saying shit out loud.
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » January 13th, 2020, 9:04 pm

I saw the same replay you did.
He expressed displeasure over being turned into a shade at roundstart. He went like, 3 blocks away from the rune room's door in maint (and 1 block further than a cult floortile) when he saw Karma fighting someone (presumably to assist if needed) after briefly checking outside while the door was still open, then immediately came back to convert once secured, he then continued to stay by the rune (even after Karma left the room) until he was sharded by Karma because he called him a nigger over cult chat. While being carried around by Karma, he said "botanist" when no one was visible in an area where it was unlikely anyone would immediately come into view (at least on 17 pop) and therefore be in ear-shot range.
I personally have talked without using holoparasite chat when no one was around because it's a pain in the ass to click the holoparasite chat button, similarly to this. Even if he did use cult chat, he still would have whispered it audibly for anyone near, which would show his name and do about the same as not using cult chat. Insulting your teammates and being unhappy because you were converted by any team antag is an extremely common sight, when you actually do something actively detrimental is when its a problem. In this case, I would say he did nothing that was actively detrimental and despite not liking it, did his job for the brief time he had it despite having an attitude, which who even gives a shit about?

He was still by the rune at 5:07. Are we also not going to talk about how Steamp0rt revived Maca where he did pretty much nothing but hang out in the cult room until Karma killed him again?
Divine Intellect

Post by Divine Intellect » January 13th, 2020, 9:09 pm

if the shade had wanted to play, then it wouldn't have been a massive shit the first time about. i had no reason to trust them fucking me up the second time around and I was angry at the time
Divine Intellect

Post by Divine Intellect » January 13th, 2020, 9:10 pm

also did you really just say a shade could assist in fighting? lol
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » January 13th, 2020, 9:16 pm

shit. maybe he could like, drag him or somethin.

but uh, i guess if 2 headmins think its ok then ur free to go karma please don't hit me.
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf » January 13th, 2020, 10:14 pm

beat him within an inch of his life