ahana ban request by moapy

Post by moapy » December 30th, 2018, 8:03 am

Your CKey: moapy
Your Character Name: Max Pritchard

Offenders CKey: ahana
Offenders Character Name: Katie Denark
Round ID: 35560
Link to logs: https://statbus.hippiestation.com/rounds/35560
Reason to ban: Ahana has been a nuisance power-gamer on this station for awhile, and has incited many events by many people that have been increasingly annoying, as the player seems to be the first to harm someone at any slight perceived against them, yet cry wolf immediately if they are even looked at menacingly. This round in particular, I started as a chemist, where I went to Chemistry and made myself a glass of acid, and put it in my pocket for safe keeping. I then walked around a bit, and incidentally Ahana and I found ourselves at the Brig at the same time, where she proceeded to charge me with her taser with no words or actions exchanged previously this round. After stunning and cuffing me, she force-fed me my acid, and attempted to bully me into telling her why I made it (when she herself has created dangerous weapons and never once been questioned). She then dragged me around Brig for around 20 minutes (She was playing the RD) with a straight jacket and cuffs, then finally handed me over to a security borg to put me in a cell for another 5 minutes. Afterwards, I was stuck in the Brig and decided to end my round early since she had stripped me and misplaced all of my clothing and ID, much to my dismay. Since this player cannot fathom not power-gaming as every role at once, I ask that they be banned to Assistant, so they can help others and read the wiki on how certain roles have certain jobs for a reason, and that the distinction is important, as it provides a much more varied experience for all players.
Xenon
Game Master

Re: ahana ban request by moapy

Post by Xenon » December 30th, 2018, 4:35 pm

I want to hear their response before giving my input
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
KBB
Game Master

Post by KBB » December 30th, 2018, 5:23 pm

I can vouch that Ahana is one of the most annoying players on the server right now. If you've been on SS13 for a while, you'd probably notice that people who tend to play as female characters are generally the most annoying (if not shittiest) players you can come across. The amount of times I've watched him start fights, steal I.Ds, go ballistic over fucking nothing and then adminhelp when sec inevitably brigs him for three minutes or so much as handcuffs him is asinine and already makes me want to head ban him. He's particularly awful to Security/HoS players, so much as doing anything around them will result in them raiding the armory and starting entire lynch mobs against Sec because "wah wah wah you threw a flashbang at me in order to break up a fight where people were killing each other, lynch!111!"
When playing as a Head of Staff, you have generally higher standards on grief. If you want to run around getting in fights with Security every round and being a dingus, you shouldn't be playing RD. Either way you can't call lynch mobs and attempt to kill people over a flashbang being used to stop a fight.

This doesn't sound at all like something they wouldn't do, to be honest. More than willing to +1 this.

EDIT:
They also like threatening people with adminhelps IC, from what I've seen. This may sound like a biased +1 but it's not like we can't consider Ahana's history of being an obnoxious shitter as a head of staff in this case.
Acidrain16
Game Admin

Post by Acidrain16 » December 30th, 2018, 5:30 pm

I have seen them use a fire extinguisher filled with clf3 or some other fire causing chem, can't remember, on someone that walked into science before. so tbh this really doesn't surprise me that they would do this. i'm just gonna go ahead and leave a

+1
Nathanel13
Game Admin

Post by Nathanel13 » December 30th, 2018, 5:39 pm

+1 , unless Ahana pops in here and chimes in with a series of events that can sway my opinion.
Maroonenahforum
Game Master

Post by Maroonenahforum » December 30th, 2018, 5:42 pm

I’m not too familiar about this user, do bring them here and have them explain why they should stay here...
waterwater1212

Post by waterwater1212 » December 31st, 2018, 4:09 am

yeah, she (she's actually a girl believe it or not) likes to fill extinguishers with dangerous chems to fight anyone who walks into science without their authorization, usually even when they aren't RD or in a position of real power. she tried to steal my MMI brain to put in a circuit once instead of letting me get borged but i guess that's just shittery. loves to powergame yet one time i put her into crit using a screwdriver in the eyes to save a sec officer she was trying to murder and instead of killing her, the sec officer told me to stop so we could permabrig her. once we put her into permabrig i was sent an admin pm by bargin mart asking why i critted them. so, abuse of ahelp, powergame, shittery. be glad you don't have to deal with their shit because they ahelp everytime they die even if they're valid
that's insane absolutely insane
SharpenLimited

Post by SharpenLimited » December 31st, 2018, 4:12 am

stole my secway and other guns when being acting-cap ce, even when i have access to sci, so i burned her with clf3, cloned her, and then she proceeded to kill me out of revenge, i would +1 this post so fucking hard but i cant
Deskdrawer

Post by Deskdrawer » December 31st, 2018, 4:26 am

She's a shitter, regularly burns shit down at a moments notice for no real provocation, doesn't even attempt to figure out the situation just goes immediate lethal, ahelps immediately upon death even when she escalated the conflict to crazy levels of destruction from the getgo.

That said, Moapy is also a shitter who literally does the same garbage Ahana does minus incendiary fire extinguishers. He breaks into sec for no raisin, causes riots, powergames as well, and when caught cries wolf against legit authority.

Both should be banned.
Miles Moralis

Post by Miles Moralis » December 31st, 2018, 5:46 am

I have the same experience too, this user once killed me when I was in crit using the extinguisher and robbed me totally, and yeah this user always fills extinguisher with some chemical, so after robbing he burnt my body so no one could clone it. only because I was in crit that doesn't mean he can kill me if I am in crit and then rob me and burn my body.

Not only that, this user makes a lot of mess into other departments, where he/she doesn't belong, and then if someone from that department disarms them or flashes them, they immediately start using harm intent, which is like kill-bait.

The conclusion in one word:-

Shitty gamer.
Milesmoralis