Ban request on Toxici11i by xDyou

Post by xdyou » January 5th, 2020, 9:14 pm

Your CKey: xdyou
Your Character Name: random

Offenders CKey: Toxici11i
Offenders Character Name: random
Round ID: 48026
Link to logs: https://statbus.hippiestation.com/rounds/48026
Reason to ban: So i was playing as warden,i wasnt aresting anyone or chasing people who do petty crimes.Instead i was just fucking around making meth and drugs and shit.Then out of nowhere i spot a traitor with a wrestling belt so i give chase and some people go with me,we all chase him for a while and then gerald rivendare flashed the traitor and then we all catch up and gang up on the traitor.We drag him to medbay to take out his implant,bungo tries to yoink the belt for the first time and i take it and put it in my BACKPACK not on my belt slot which wasnt occupied but in my backpack so i can give it to gerald when the comotion is over(there was 100 people in surgery at the moment).Bungo takes off my backpack takes the belt and runs off.I tell him on comms to give the back to gerald or we will hunt him down,he says that he will kill us if he try to hunt him and gerald says that bungo cant defeat his standoh(bungo also had a stand).Then toxic comes to me and shoots me with black power and zinc syringe which makes me explode and his reason was"You were using sec powers to take the belt for yourself so i murdered you) even tho i said the belt is for gerald and that i dont need it.Toxic then proceded to lie that i said that i want the belt for myself and that i was using my sec powers and weapons to take the belt for myself ?????, even tho i didnt even go after bungo i was just standing in one place and typing.
Toxici11i

Re: Ban request on Toxici11i by xDyou

Post by Toxici11i » January 5th, 2020, 9:20 pm

Rule 1) dont be a dick

"Going out of your way to ruin rounds will end with you dead at beast, banned at worst."

You were actively abusing your position as security to confiscate dead traitor items for yourself, or to give to your "metabuddy" (Gerald) which included but is not limited to;
Threatening to kill multiple crewmembers when they refused to hand over their dead traitor items
Saying that they were valid because they had said items, when you fully well knew where they came from
Threatening to kill people for having stands
Actually attempting to abuse krav maga to steal stuff

The list goes on.

I killed you under common sense, as you were being a continuous annoyance all round, attempting to interfere, and disrupt crew activites when they were not a traitor, for simply refusing to hand over hard earned gear. Please stop playing security

kthx
xdyou

Post by xdyou » January 5th, 2020, 9:43 pm

No i never threaten to kill "MULTIPLE" crew members.I told bungo to hand over the belt to gerald or we will make him.Gerald is not my "meta buddy"as i do not know his ckey.I only wanted to do the right thing that is to give the guy who killed the traitor items he earned.Btw everyone had aa and sec gear so i had no "POSITION OF POWER" anyone coud pull a taser out of their asshole and fuck me up.I was not a continous anoyance the whole round as i didnt do anything prior to that.You were just a retard that likes to meta grugde and thats all.Bungo didnt earn the gear he stole it.I never atempted to use krav maga gloves to get items what are you talking about?? And i never said i was gonna kill stand users because i knew they were all from the arrow why woud i murder people for having standos from the arrow.I was just sliping a guy with a stand who attacked me.THERE WAS NO COMMON SENSE IN WHAT YOU DID YOU ARE A LYING FAGGOT
xdyou

Post by xdyou » January 5th, 2020, 9:46 pm

If admins coud please check the logs to prove i never tried to kill multiple crew members.I only threatened bungo because he was a giant pussy taking something he didnt earn.I never distrupted anything,i wasnt even aresting people i wasnt bothering anyone until bungo started being a retard.Then you came made up your story and decided you can kill me for your made up story seriously fuck off you are the most retarded pearson on the server.
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » January 5th, 2020, 9:46 pm

xdyou wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 9:43 pm
No i never threaten to kill "MULTIPLE" crew members.I told bungo to hand over the belt to gerald or we will make him.Gerald is not my "meta buddy"as i do not know his ckey.I only wanted to do the right thing that is to give the guy who killed the traitor items he earned.Btw everyone had aa and sec gear so i had no "POSITION OF POWER" anyone coud pull a taser out of their asshole and fuck me up.I was not a continous anoyance the whole round as i didnt do anything prior to that.You were just a retard that likes to meta grugde and thats all.Bungo didnt earn the gear he stole it.I never atempted to use krav maga gloves to get items what are you talking about?? And i never said i was gonna kill stand users because i knew they were all from the arrow why woud i murder people for having standos from the arrow.I was just sliping a guy with a stand who attacked me.THERE WAS NO COMMON SENSE IN WHAT YOU DID YOU ARE A LYING FAGGOT

Yes you did, you threatened anyone with "traitor gear" refusing to "hand it over" so you could "give it to geralt". Also, you dont need to know ckeys to metabuddy. Thirdly, you WERE a continous annoyance. Fourthly, you cant kill people for stealing unless its a high priority item, moreover, you legsweeped a guy in surgery because he picked up a bag.

The fact you are already resulting to namecalling on my ban request means that you are quite mad. Heres some advice from a mentor. Take a step back, take some blood pressure pills, do some excercise and come back when you are calm.
xdyou

Post by xdyou » January 5th, 2020, 10:01 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 9:46 pm
xdyou wrote:

Yes you did, you threatened anyone with "traitor gear" refusing to "hand it over" so you could "give it to geralt". Also, you dont need to know ckeys to metabuddy. Thirdly, you WERE a continous annoyance. Fourthly, you cant kill people for stealing unless its a high priority item, moreover, you legsweeped a guy in surgery because he picked up a bag.

The fact you are already resulting to namecalling on my ban request means that you are quite mad. Heres some advice from a mentor. Take a step back, take some blood pressure pills, do some excercise and come back when you are calm.
No all 4 of those are lies lets go one by one.
1.I never threatened everyone,i only told bungo,if what you are saying is true then go and find the sentence where i said i will kill anyone with traitor gear.Oh wait you cant because i never said it ant thats a lie.
2.I only saw gerald in that round lmao
3.I leg sweeped the guy because he injected me with some shit and didnt want to let me out not because he took my bag.
4.No i was never an anoyance i just told your meta buddy sersmegma to hand over the belt to gerald or we will make him simple as that.
You are just a lying faggot if any admin woud bother to look at logs they woud see that you are lying.So i beg admins to not listen to toxics lies and look at the logs from the round which prove he was just being a self antaging faggot.
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » January 5th, 2020, 10:51 pm

xdyou wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 10:01 pm
Toxici11i wrote:
xdyou wrote:

1.I never threatened everyone,i only told bungo,if what you are saying is true then go and find the sentence where i said i will kill anyone with traitor gear.Oh wait you cant because i never said it ant thats a lie.
3.I leg sweeped the guy because he injected me with some shit and didnt want to let me out not because he took my bag.
4.No i was never an anoyance i just told your meta buddy sersmegma to hand over the belt to gerald or we will make him simple as that.
You are just a lying faggot if any admin woud bother to look at logs they woud see that you are lying.So i beg admins to not listen to toxics lies and look at the logs from the round which prove he was just being a self antaging faggot.
"I was never an annoyance" - 90% of the crew that round disagreed

"I only saw gerald in that round" no you didnt

"I never threatened anyone" no but you made general statements such as "they had tot gear so they are valid" along with hinting that you will kill anyone who has it and refuses to hand it over and anyone who tries to stop you.
xdyou

Post by xdyou » January 5th, 2020, 11:10 pm

Toxici11i wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 10:51 pm
xdyou wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 10:01 pm
Toxici11i wrote:

"I was never an annoyance" - 90% of the crew that round disagreed

"I only saw gerald in that round" no you didnt

"I never threatened anyone" no but you made general statements such as "they had tot gear so they are valid" along with hinting that you will kill anyone who has it and refuses to hand it over and anyone who tries to stop you.

And this is where you were caught lying.

I never ever said i will kill anyone that stops me,neither did i say i will kill anyone who refuses to hand over tot gear.You are now just lying.I only told bungo to give gerald the belt or we will make him thats all literaly

Plus i think that no 90% of crew woud not agree i was an anoyance because 90% of them probably didnt notice i was there
Toxici11i

Post by Toxici11i » January 5th, 2020, 11:59 pm

ok but wheres the proof
xdyou

Post by xdyou » January 6th, 2020, 12:11 am

Toxici11i wrote:
January 5th, 2020, 11:59 pm
ok but wheres the proof
In the logs,admin is gonna check logs and see that you are lying.