dannad

someguynamedbob ban request by danxnad

Post by dannad » November 29th, 2019, 9:54 am

Your CKey: Danxnad
Your Character Name: Hayden Cowart

Offenders CKey: someguynamedbob
Offenders Character Name: Hackerman Toot
Round ID: 46782
Link to logs: https://logs.hippiestation.com/hippiest ... ound-46782 | https://demo.hippiestation.com/?demo_ur ... uynamedbob
Reason to ban: Selfantagging. Clown killed "for being black". Pretty much clear, got knocked down and punched to death. Started to attack back only near crit.
gaylard

Re: someguynamedbob ban request by danxnad

Post by gaylard » December 11th, 2019, 5:10 am

Alright I contacted bob and I'm interested to see how he can justify his villainy. If he doesn't respond in a week we can always hang him. I wouldn't say you hitting him twice was really grounds for him finishing you off, but he also said you were a traitor, tried to cremate and did eventually space you so he might have some justification I'm not seeing.
dannad

Post by dannad » December 11th, 2019, 5:29 am

gaylard wrote:
December 11th, 2019, 5:10 am
Alright I contacted bob and I'm interested to see how he can justify his villainy. If he doesn't respond in a week we can always hang him. I wouldn't say you hitting him twice was really grounds for him finishing you off, but he also said you were a traitor and tried to cremate and did eventually space you so he might have some justification I'm not seeing.
I wasn't traitor. An actual antag (xdyou) was talking shit, and clown believed. Only valid thing i have done was punching antag, as long as others. Bob knocked me down, then picked up potted plant and finished me with it. He didn't even checked my backpack for traitor gear, just straight out spaced.
gaylard

Post by gaylard » December 11th, 2019, 11:38 pm

I'm kinda curious why you'd conceal that until now, but I'm not seeing xdyou call you an antag nor am I seeing his antag status in the replay anyway. I think it's more likely that the clown just saw your gold chain and/or mime box and assumed you were traitor but maybe I'm just blind or somethin.
dannad

Post by dannad » December 12th, 2019, 4:30 am

I remember people actively complaining about dindunuffin (xdyou) was lying about other people's statuses roundend.
carlospaul
Game Master

Post by carlospaul » December 14th, 2019, 8:30 pm

XDyou is kind of mentally retarded tbh. He can't even figure out how to leave the wizard's den.
Some Guy Named Bob

Post by Some Guy Named Bob » December 14th, 2019, 8:32 pm

Thought he was traitor because he had the invisible box, saw him beating another person and pushing them. Decided to murder him to protect the other person who was screaming he was an antag. "Murder him for being black" was an obvious joke and I would never partake in that.
gaylard

Post by gaylard » December 15th, 2019, 2:12 am

I can't find anyone calling him a traitor through the logs or replay (at least through your perspective), so I'm gonna assume everyone is wrong but me as any good admin would. The mime box can also be differentiated from the antag box because it still has a sprite (albeit a custom one) while closed.

If an admin was on during the encounter, they probably would have just revived danxd and given you a note since it seems like an accident, but since a good chunk of his round was ruined (an entire 8 minutes!) the debt must be paid in BLOOD. You also have a completely separate note about killing someone just for being black and you also kinda said,

"Hackerman Toot says, "He was traitor"
Hackerman Toot says, "I killed him"
Hackerman Toot says, "Because nigga"

so it's not hard to reach that conclusion either.
I'll probably just roll a die for how long I should catban you whenever I see you on next (1-6 hours) and move this to accepted, unless a new admin chimes in. MAKE YOUR TIME.
gaylard

Post by gaylard » December 15th, 2019, 7:06 pm

Rolled a 6, what a shame...