Omnitricks Ban by Steamport

Mideanon
Game Admin

Re: Omnitricks Ban by Steamport

Post by Mideanon » December 2nd, 2019, 8:13 pm

Originally this was gonna be a 2k+ word retort on why you are a retard
i went and actually watched the replay from you entering sci to you getting banned
you are guilty of nothing other than being the worlds worst clock cultist
+1

EDIT: i blame jewish omnitricks for this post
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » December 2nd, 2019, 8:36 pm

i am sick of eight page long omnitricks ban appeals that no one can read due to the text spam so i am putting an end to this
either its getting accepted or its getting denied and i'm watching the replay steamport posted
you pop into robotics as an obvious clockie, get killed for being an obvious clockie, and then bungo decides to borg you
you repay him by immediately becoming secborg and checking your laws for any possible excuse to permabrig him and do exactly that
you can argue that you weren't doing that or that it was in your grounds, but you outright admit to sucking cock:
Peaches asks, "Bot who did he harm?"
Harmbaton states, "Me"
Harmbaton states, "Killed me"
Harmbaton states, "He has proven he will harm if he is capable and given the reason to"
and now you are here, your breath smelling like sweat and semen and your tongue stained white, arguing that you were NOT sucking cock. you were actually just sucking on corndogs
no loopholes will convince us that the massive black phallus that you choked on was a corndog. you can't just fuck a guy for deconverting you, human or borg. you tried to challenge it and steamport was (properly) not taking your mysteriously sticky saliva that you were spraying on him any more.
i am not going to have the rest of the staff bicker with you until you wear them out and they change their votes to +1s. you have a history of tasting pubes so there is no reason to trust you what-so-ever.
this is denied
Lunaman223
Game Master

Post by Lunaman223 » December 2nd, 2019, 8:42 pm

"Omnitricks is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a retard, shitter, seethetard, erper, it all runs of him like plasma off a hardsuit. But ban him for grudging and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out."
-Foos, 2019.
tdcoolguy300
Host

Post by tdcoolguy300 » December 2nd, 2019, 11:42 pm

Mad.