Yet Another Ban Appeal - Bob

Bob_Cool

Yet Another Ban Appeal - Bob

Post by Bob_Cool » January 6th, 2019, 6:40 pm

CKey: Bob Cool
Character Name: Bob Ross
Banning Admin: Nexendia
Ban Date and Round ID: 2019-01-05 22:59:39, 35763.
Ban Reason: 'Cuffed and Stripped HoS then crit them for "Sweet Revenge" as non-antag, that is not how this works.'
Ban Type: Temporary Ban
Ban Length:One week.
Why should I be unbanned: I'm going to be honest and just say I was pretty pissed that round. The HoS was kind of being a dick and during gangs stealing my shit even though I was implanted. So yeah, I was pretty angry. The whole rest of the round I had I was preparing to capture the HoS, during that time I was attacked by a man with a Uzi which I disarmed and stole off of them. He ran away, I had a Uzi. I was in chemistry and the HoS walked in and tried to tase me, I didn't really have any stuns and I was panicking quickly. So I pulled out the Uzi after he slipped on the water that I placed at the door way and fired at him. I cuffed him and healed him. I wasn't trying to kill him but instead subdue him with bullets, which made him of course go into crit. I then healed him and brought him to a emergency closet thing place area in the hallway. I fullstripped him and that's when I got bwoinked and banned. This may not be a very good reason to unban me but looking back now I was being stupid as I shouldn't have even shot the HoS. But if I didn't then I would've been executed as he planned to execute me before hand. I just really want to play on Hippie again, I am not playing on fucking yog.

If anyone has any questions please do go ahead and ask. I don't got much else to do.
Ouch, Owwie, Oof, Big Oof, Expressing Pain and Discomfort, Big Expressing Pain and Discomfort.
KBB

Re: Yet Another Ban Appeal - Bob

Post by KBB » January 6th, 2019, 7:34 pm

The ban getting upgraded to a week was done by suggestion of MeatGod. I told Nex that upgrading it to a week was extreme, but a GM apparently had it out for you.
I'm completely against this being a week, and as a result I +1 by default.
Bob_Cool

Post by Bob_Cool » January 6th, 2019, 8:03 pm

KBB wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 7:34 pm
The ban getting upgraded to a week was done by suggestion of MeatGod. I told Nex that upgrading it to a week was extreme, but a GM apparently had it out for you.
I'm completely against this being a week, and as a result I +1 by default.
ᵀʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴳᴹ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᴴᵒˢ.

No I'm kidding, I have many past notes about escalation which I can totally understand why it was raised a week. I honestly just think if you don't really have any stuns, the only other option is to crit someone. Each time during situations when I don't have any stuns. It usually ends up in me or the foe being in crit. It's kind of a habit. That's why I have so many notes about escalation.
Ouch, Owwie, Oof, Big Oof, Expressing Pain and Discomfort, Big Expressing Pain and Discomfort.
EagleEyes
Game Master

Post by EagleEyes » January 6th, 2019, 9:51 pm

didnt you spray clf3 at the hos as well after he deconverted you?
I am just a floating pair of Eagle's eyes that blink really fast to communicate
Bob_Cool

Post by Bob_Cool » January 6th, 2019, 10:02 pm

EagleEyes wrote:
January 6th, 2019, 9:51 pm
didnt you spray clf3 at the hos as well after he deconverted you?
Nah that's after he deconverted me, stole my chems, then I ran away with my chems, got caught. Then I sprayed the clf3. It was mainly a scare to him. Wasn't trying to kill him. Oh he was also tasing me.
Nexendia

Post by Nexendia » January 12th, 2019, 4:35 am

Any other admins going to look at this?
Bargin Mart
Game Admin

Post by Bargin Mart » January 12th, 2019, 4:38 am

-1 you cant fullstrip, cuff and crit the HoS just for revenge as a non antag. Same as any member of security.
QuarianCommando

Post by QuarianCommando » January 12th, 2019, 5:24 am

Acidrain16
Game Admin

Post by Acidrain16 » January 12th, 2019, 5:55 am

-1 I remember this round as I was craptain, it seemed like you literally made it your mission to end hos because he deconverted you,and after you got caught AGAIN doing antagonistic shit and had shit confiscated from you, ya killed hos for it. No thank you
bard

Post by bard » January 12th, 2019, 6:09 am

I really don't understand why this was increased to a week, it seems so far beyond the norm that i feel like something else is going on here. Unless Meatman can bring in some convincing reasoning, i'll be reducing this.