Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

User avatar
AdmiralHippie
Posts: 20
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 2:11 pm

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by AdmiralHippie » May 14th, 2018, 2:20 pm

I don't really dig that one it's just 3 sprites from the game with pixel text
BiohazardZERO
Posts: 3
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 6:13 pm

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by BiohazardZERO » May 14th, 2018, 6:17 pm

Pyko wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 11:54 am
Who can design a forums logo that suits hippie station the most?

The prizes will be the following.
Winner gets a steam game worth of 60$ or less and 3 antagtokens.
The 2nd place gets 2 antagtokens.
And the 3rd place gets 1 antagtoken.
What are the dimensions?
Bondle
Posts: 91
Joined: May 11th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by Bondle » May 14th, 2018, 7:48 pm

Didn't like the logo I was working with, so I decided to remake the entire hippie logo and add a futuristic font. Remember that anything can be changed on a whim, the grey background will be removed, but serves as a placeholder: Image

This is my second revision or second entry.
User avatar
WallaceShark
Posts: 3
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 9:49 am

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by WallaceShark » May 14th, 2018, 8:41 pm

AdmiralHippie wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 2:20 pm
I don't really dig that one it's just 3 sprites from the game with pixel text
Image

How about two sprites from the game and one logo sprite?
User avatar
Pyko
Head Coder
Posts: 77
Joined: April 29th, 2018, 10:13 pm

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by Pyko » May 14th, 2018, 9:19 pm

BiohazardZERO wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 6:17 pm
Pyko wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 11:54 am
Who can design a forums logo that suits hippie station the most?

The prizes will be the following.
Winner gets a steam game worth of 60$ or less and 3 antagtokens.
The 2nd place gets 2 antagtokens.
And the 3rd place gets 1 antagtoken.
What are the dimensions?
Nothing set really, its all up to artistic impression.
Of course making it too big or small will make it more likely not to be selected as a winner.
aww fuk, bye!
User avatar
Catlover78
Posts: 100
Joined: May 7th, 2018, 10:06 pm

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by Catlover78 » May 14th, 2018, 10:16 pm

new hippie station logo.png
new hippie station logo.png (37.33 KiB) Viewed 907 times
my masterpiece
LIST OF MY WORK
1. Mr. Apops Primary School
2. Fluxtels
User avatar
wolfskin55
Posts: 3
Joined: May 7th, 2018, 11:28 pm

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by wolfskin55 » May 14th, 2018, 11:30 pm

shieet, looks like we know who's gonna win
hail to the king, baby
Bondle
Posts: 91
Joined: May 11th, 2018, 3:44 pm

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by Bondle » May 15th, 2018, 12:12 pm

wolfskin55 wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 11:30 pm
shieet, looks like we know who's gonna win
:thinking:
mcrideinspace
Posts: 6
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 11:54 am

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by mcrideinspace » May 15th, 2018, 1:40 pm

wolfskin55 wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 11:30 pm
shieet, looks like we know who's gonna win
yep, me

i should really be taking all three prizes three times for my entry
User avatar
AdmiralHippie
Posts: 20
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 2:11 pm

Re: Hippie Forums Logo -Design competition

Post by AdmiralHippie » May 15th, 2018, 2:06 pm

WallaceShark wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 8:41 pm
AdmiralHippie wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 2:20 pm
I don't really dig that one it's just 3 sprites from the game with pixel text
Image

How about two sprites from the game and one logo sprite?
I dig the logo redo but still don't dig it's just the ripped sprites of the banana peel and clown mask
Locked