The Phantom Station

Spessmens go here
cum2

The Phantom Station

Post by cum2 » May 2nd, 2021, 5:40 am

That was some operation we had, huh? Years ago… carving out our own world… making our own future… and they took it away. I’m gonna rebuild it… make a new place, together. That we can call home. Yeah, we were murderboning, alright. Slinking around out of the hub's sight. Picking up whatever kind of dirty pop we could find. You name it, we did it… You see this? Hippiestation 13… a phantom of our former selves… triumph, death… we weren’t allowed either. Yeah, I remember it all. Bubbles… why are we still here… just to suffer? Every night, I can smell the farting, and the plasma… and even the salt… The station I’ve lost… and the comrades I’ve lost… it won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there… you feel it too, don’t you? The furry hugboxes and ERP stations... just keep growing. Swallowing everything in their path... getting bigger and bigger... who knows how big now? Bubbles… I’m gonna make ‘em give back our past… take back everything that we’ve lost. And I won’t rest… until we do. Our new Hippiestation. I don’t know how long it’ll take, but I’ll make it bigger… better than before… Things have changed, Bubbles. We pull in money, players, just to combat ERP. Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge. SS13 calls for wetwork, and we answer. No greater good, no just cause. The hosts of old sent us to hell… but we’re going even deeper. Bottom of the hub, for years. That ends today. We can crush the other stations, Bubbles. And you can build the army that can do it.
Love... Respect... Meth. Thiese are what define's us. Love gaming and hitting my girlfriend have done it for years. My Trailer, My PC, My life Semper Fi
carlospaul
Game Master

Re: The Phantom Station

Post by carlospaul » May 2nd, 2021, 6:21 am

That is pretty cool
thesandman

Re: The Phantom Station

Post by thesandman » May 5th, 2021, 5:16 am

Bring back hippie