whats your favorite part about how this server died

Spessmens go here
User avatar
Punkinguy
Posts: 89
Joined: June 8th, 2019, 11:55 pm

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by Punkinguy » July 19th, 2020, 1:39 pm

Kendrickorium wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 1:37 pm
JackTheBanned wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 6:22 am
My favorite part is that no one cared until it was too late. I remember it like it was yesterday. Me and LoLswat and sometimes Dwright against the entire admin team telling them this shit is dying, stop being such shittlers and do something about Jamie and Dindustuffun. It feels good to know we were correct but it doesn’t feel like a total win because I lost my favorite fucking server because no one listened to us. Yes I’m ranting but it’s only because it was really only us three and none of them listened. Shit hurts and sucks man. Fucking idiots jeez
shit started the moment hippie and the old admin team left

just come play on tg, its like old hippiestation with slightly less sillyness
kendickorium is tg tranny?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Image
Pools closed!
Image
User avatar
QuarianCommando
Posts: 384
Joined: May 27th, 2018, 8:42 pm

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by QuarianCommando » July 19th, 2020, 3:48 pm

Imagine playing on /TransGender/ station
User avatar
carlospaul
Game Master
Posts: 107
Joined: May 18th, 2019, 2:11 am

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by carlospaul » July 19th, 2020, 4:38 pm

Kendrickorium wrote:
July 19th, 2020, 1:38 pm
carlospaul wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 7:41 pm

Dang, I kinda have no idea what you're talking about. I wasnt around for any of this
who could have possibly imagined that you were just some shitter defending a dead server
what do you mean I am defending Hippie? I was just stating I dont know about half the stuff that lead to "the fall of Hippie"
thesandman
Posts: 7
Joined: August 6th, 2018, 8:53 pm

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by thesandman » August 3rd, 2020, 4:59 pm

JackTheBanned wrote:
July 17th, 2020, 6:22 am
My favorite part is that no one cared until it was too late. I remember it like it was yesterday. Me and LoLswat and sometimes Dwright against the entire admin team telling them this shit is dying, stop being such shittlers and do something about Jamie and Dindustuffun. It feels good to know we were correct but it doesn’t feel like a total win because I lost my favorite fucking server because no one listened to us. Yes I’m ranting but it’s only because it was really only us three and none of them listened. Shit hurts and sucks man. Fucking idiots jeez

"only us 3"
i cri.
i was a goddamned salt crusader and you know it.
<3 yobs, banned because shitmins hate my guts
User avatar
NEDM
Posts: 40
Joined: September 12th, 2019, 7:53 am

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by NEDM » August 5th, 2020, 10:04 pm

We should have taken time to teach new players instead of telling them Hippie wasn't a place for new players.
User avatar
Zyzarda
Game Master
Posts: 295
Joined: September 21st, 2018, 4:02 pm

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by Zyzarda » August 5th, 2020, 11:18 pm

everything involving Jokington and the lack of attempt to stop the shitfest him and the people around him created
fuck zyzarda
User avatar
carlospaul
Game Master
Posts: 107
Joined: May 18th, 2019, 2:11 am

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by carlospaul » August 6th, 2020, 12:00 am

Zyzarda wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 11:18 pm
everything involving Jokington and the lack of attempt to stop the shitfest him and the people around him created
Who is jokington
User avatar
Kendrickorium
Posts: 224
Joined: May 10th, 2018, 1:18 pm

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by Kendrickorium » August 9th, 2020, 4:02 am

someone seriously just take this server out behind the fucking barn and shoot it please
12345678
Posts: 1
Joined: August 9th, 2020, 10:41 am

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by 12345678 » August 9th, 2020, 10:50 am

server ded because the constant murderboning and tiding pushed away new players this is why every other server has rules or measures to discourage those two things
gamer words might have contributed to this although I doubt this alone would push away enough players to cause very high pop to be 6

niggerniggernigger kill the server already stop wasting electricity niggerniggernigger
Kendrickorium wrote:
August 9th, 2020, 4:02 am
someone seriously just take this server out behind the fucking barn and shoot it please
gonna have to agree with the troon on this one
Roadto3k
Posts: 7
Joined: February 20th, 2019, 8:39 pm

Re: whats your favorite part about how this server died

Post by Roadto3k » Yesterday, 12:55 pm

banning er1khanson
Post Reply