Little Jimmy's Adventures at Mr. Apops Primary School!

Spessmens go here
Catlover78

Little Jimmy's Adventures at Mr. Apops Primary School!

Post by Catlover78 » June 10th, 2018, 1:41 am

it was little jimmy's first day at Mr. Apops Primary School. Jimmy was only 10 at the time and had started to get weird feelings in his privates! It started to get stiff and hard at seemingly random and he didn't know why! One day, when the last bell of the day rang little Jimmy walked up to Mr. Apop (dick erect) and asked, "Mr. Apop why is my pee pee hard?" "Oh Jimmy!" Mr. Apop exclaimed "I'll tell you why AND how to get rid of it!" "R-Really?" Jimmy asked in disbelief "A-All for me?" "Thats right" Mr. Apop exclaimed "Now lets stop fucking around and get to fucking!!" he said as he pulled down Jimmy's pants "M-M-MR APOP W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Mr. Apop answered "Why im teaching you!" as he shoved his greesy meaty hand in Jimmy's rectum "O-OH MR APOP THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Jimmy screamed as Apops meaty and crusty finger went in and out of his rectum "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE WHORE" Apop screamed as he spanked little jimmy. As he did, Jimmy came for the very first time! "OHHH FUCK!!" Jimmy exlaimed in pleasure! As his dick went flacid, Apop said "Well thats how you do it! and that will be.... $5!"
freshonionvendor

Re: Little Jimmy's Adventures at Mr. Apops Primary School!

Post by freshonionvendor » June 11th, 2018, 6:23 am

it was little jimmy's first day at Mr. Apops Primary School. Jimmy was only 10 at the time and had started to get weird feelings in his privates! It started to get stiff and hard at seemingly random and he didn't know why! One day, when the last bell of the day rang little Jimmy walked up to Mr. Apop (dick erect) and asked, "Mr. Apop why is my pee pee hard?" "Oh Jimmy!" Mr. Apop exclaimed "I'll tell you why AND how to get rid of it!" "R-Really?" Jimmy asked in disbelief "A-All for me?" "Thats right" Mr. Apop exclaimed "Now lets stop fucking around and get to fucking!!" he said as he pulled down Jimmy's pants "M-M-MR APOP W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Mr. Apop answered "Why im teaching you!" as he shoved his greesy meaty hand in Jimmy's rectum "O-OH MR APOP THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Jimmy screamed as Apops meaty and crusty finger went in and out of his rectum "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE WHORE" Apop screamed as he spanked little jimmy. As he did, Jimmy came for the very first time! "OHHH FUCK!!" Jimmy exlaimed in pleasure! As his dick went flacid, Apop said "Well thats how you do it! and that will be.... $5!"
fake_h

Re: Little Jimmy's Adventures at Mr. Apops Primary School!

Post by fake_h » June 13th, 2018, 12:15 am

(For the record. Success = essential genocide or greentext)
Successful BM Speedwagon rounds: 2
Successful Conjure Bees rounds: 1
Successful Badass Syndie/Balloon rounds: 1