Feedback poll results

Spessmens go here
Carbonhell
Head Admin

Feedback poll results

Post by Carbonhell » September 2nd, 2018, 5:49 pm

Thank you all for sharing your feedbacks with the server's direction and highlighting the main problems! I've collected all the answers and made a summary on what players think we should focus on doing. I expected more meme answers than actual good feedback honestly, I'm pleasantly surprised, thank you all!
This is the summary of the poll results (All admins can view them on our tools)

Question: Please answer those two questions to let us prioritize things to focus on, thank you!

1) What does hippie offer more than other servers, in your opinion, that keeps you playing here?
2) What do you think the staff should prioritize, to improve the players' experience with the server and the community?

(summary of feedback that we have received so far:)
1)More admins are needed.
2)Possibly enable map rotation, with metalake and future maps.
3)Be more chill with rules, only punish with bans and stuff if someone has malicious intent or has a history of doing stupid shit.
4)Adding clock cult back in.
5)More chemistry related features.
6)Update the MOTD to give players (in particular new players) some basic info, such as the existance of rules, when to adminhelp, and such.
7)More tools for mentors to assist players and newbies in particular (I was thinking of giving them the ticket system mainly, but more things could be done too)
8)Buff other departments such as engineering, chemistry(look at 5), maybe engineering could finally get the Power Transmission Laser? Also give some love to the forge, too. Also fuck techwebs, R&D is shit due to it.
9)Find a way to make departments cooperate more, to improve teamwork.
10)More big events, like special gamemodes driven by admins.
11)Fix lag (wish it was easy, but we're gonna do our best)

I'm gonna start by saying that I personally agree on each single point, maybe I am a bit doubtful about clock cult and map rotation, since some of our players like our static map and being able to immediately recognize it. That said, those are the basic raw suggestions, we need to discuss them and see what to do. You're encouraged to share your thoughts on those points or even give new ones in this thread!
Mr. Wankman

Re: Feedback poll results

Post by Mr. Wankman » September 2nd, 2018, 9:25 pm

Advertise that the server makes your pee pee grow 2wice as big to at least fix the low pop problems.
Yobob
Trial Admin

Post by Yobob » September 2nd, 2018, 11:54 pm

Mr. Wankman wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 9:25 pm
Advertise that the server makes your pee pee grow 2wice as big to at least fix the low pop problems.
yes
bubberduckydducker

Post by bubberduckydducker » September 6th, 2018, 2:42 pm

i want another poll
Carbonhell
Head Admin

Post by Carbonhell » September 10th, 2018, 12:15 pm

Just comment here, this is a public feedback thread
bubberduckydducker