tonytalent - Admin application

tonytalent

tonytalent - Admin application

Post by tonytalent » August 1st, 2020, 3:38 pm

Name(s) (ckey, discord name, ingame name too if you staticname):tonytalent, neetdev, Leon S. Kennedy
Timezone:EST
Languages Spoken:English, French
How long have you played on hippie?: like 4-5 years, somewhat steadily with a few breaks
What brought you to hippie?: Came because of a friend, stayed because of the tried and true hippie experience we all know and love
Why do you want to become admin?: I was trialmin/babbymin for a few months in 2018, and then in 2019-2020 up until this week with good results (nothing of note really so I assume I was doing good). I take breaks here and there and you guys cleaned the inactive admins base a few days ago after i joined back and I feel like I could be of help with the current lowpop factor.
Any previous admin apps or experience?: See last answer. I've grown used to the admin tools and systems. Not an expert but I can handle investigations,punishments and funny admemes
Any additional information: I love this server and hope to spice up rounds in a positive and appropriate way that enhances the game for everyone (no meteors)
Videos showing robustness: I always make bombs and suicide bombs which have saved the station countless. I'm not the most robust in 1v1 direct combat but with preparation I can take out a fair amount of people.
carlospaul
Game Master

Re: tonytalent - Admin application

Post by carlospaul » August 1st, 2020, 9:26 pm

"with preparation can take out a fair amount of people" uh oh watch out everybody we got a bad boy over here. I'll re-babymin you.
carlospaul
Game Master

Re: tonytalent - Admin application

Post by carlospaul » August 2nd, 2020, 1:38 am

Accepted. Already went through the trial process and never had any problems (I think)