Man Mchuman ban request by Hentaisatan

Post by hentaisatan » January 19th, 2020, 12:38 am

b]Your CKey: hentaisatan [/b]
Your Character Name: chicken georg

Offenders CKey: currently unknown
Offenders Character Name: Man Mchuman
Round ID: 48450
Link to logs:https://statbus.hippiestation.com/rounds/48450
Reason to ban: As a non antag, he removed my head using the auto-doc and should no remorse.
Purple package

Re: Man Mchuman ban request by Hentaisatan

Post by Purple package » January 19th, 2020, 7:55 am

can confirm since i was the one making human/monkey hybrids and georg asked me to put his head on a monkey, i was preparing to behead chicken and slap his birb head onto
a monkey and man mchuman put a monkey head inside the autodoc and mashed augmentation, causing georg's original brain to be destroyed and replaced with a catatonic
monkey brain. prior to all this he kept trying to thermite into science and upload bad shit onto the nanite network like cellular degen and "yo mama gay" brain messages
that activated every two seconds.
fuck this guy +1
QuarianCommando
Game Master

Post by QuarianCommando » January 20th, 2020, 2:39 pm

+1
SerMagma

Post by SerMagma » January 20th, 2020, 4:11 pm

is a known shitter, and would you believe me if I told you he was a mentor? His ckey is Cris5311
carlospaul
Game Admin

Post by carlospaul » January 22nd, 2020, 3:05 am

+1 maybe give him a 2 day server ban
Cris5311

Post by Cris5311 » January 22nd, 2020, 9:58 pm

+1 on giving me a 2 day server ban.
I didnt know that it would delete his brain and it should be fixed/a warning put there, but that isnt an excuse and i took him out of the round without provocation.
Accidents happen but there have to be consequences too.
PS: "should no remorse", i did show remorse, i said in game that i fucked up and didnt know it would perma kill you. I was trying to put your head on the monkey after (i didnt know that even was what you asked for), but that didnt work due to me not knowing that auto doc works like that. Still a fuckup on my side, but i did feel bad about it and aknowleged it in game too.
carlospaul
Game Admin

Post by carlospaul » January 24th, 2020, 1:09 am

Cris5311 wrote:
January 22nd, 2020, 9:58 pm
+1 on giving me a 2 day server ban.
I didnt know that it would delete his brain and it should be fixed/a warning put there, but that isnt an excuse and i took him out of the round without provocation.
Accidents happen but there have to be consequences too.
PS: "should no remorse", i did show remorse, i said in game that i fucked up and didnt know it would perma kill you. I was trying to put your head on the monkey after (i didnt know that even was what you asked for), but that didnt work due to me not knowing that auto doc works like that. Still a fuckup on my side, but i did feel bad about it and aknowleged it in game too.
It was a mistake and you showed remorse? That changes everything. I recommend letting him off with a 3 hour cat ban.
Cris5311

Post by Cris5311 » January 24th, 2020, 9:37 pm

I mean i wouldnt be opposed to that, but honestly a 2 day ban is fine. I did fuck up
gaylard
Game Master

Post by gaylard » February 10th, 2020, 6:04 am

Alright as this was determined among the admin folk to be an accident, I'm just gonna let Chris5311 roll a D20 to decide how long his catban should be (hours) when he's next seen and hopefully force him to trial. It would have been fine to just let him off with a note and a revive for hentaisatan, but as this is a ban request and hentai's round was fucked, someone must suffer...
Zyzarda
Babymin

Post by Zyzarda » February 13th, 2020, 9:36 pm

Ban requirements as set by Gaylard have been done.
fuck zyzarda