Manly Dwarf - Complaint by NautilusViper

supbru

Re: Manly Dwarf - Complaint by NautilusViper

Post by supbru » June 11th, 2019, 2:17 pm

Bargin Mart wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 2:09 pm
supbru wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 1:45 pm
im suprised by the admin team, doing a half ass job, when manly dwarf is the only admin whos in touch with whats actually happening in game. spawning yourself as nukie as an admin is super shit, admin healing yourself is worse. but he says thats not him, so case closed. you also stole an admin radio, which i would also do if an idiot admin pulled that shit out lmao. only thing i see here is 2 niggers going at each other, nothing more. -1 again. you need manly dwarf in the game, if the other retarded shitmins took his place, all of us would get catbanned, permabanned or something. like that faggot commando guy, hes triggerhappy with the bans.
HAHAHAHAHA look at this guy he acts like we care about what he thinks no one is gonna take any problems with admins seirously if posting in someone else's appeal in the most shitposty way possible. BTFO yobi alt.
its not like im waiting some kind of acknowledgement, I probably spend more time than you in game, I have the right to express myself. dont like it? you can always go and fuck yourself :)
you are allowed to miss the point entirely, its not my fault you are closed to productivity.
Bargin Mart
Game Admin

Post by Bargin Mart » June 11th, 2019, 2:46 pm

supbru wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 2:17 pm
Bargin Mart wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 2:09 pm
supbru wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 1:45 pm
im suprised by the admin team, doing a half ass job, when manly dwarf is the only admin whos in touch with whats actually happening in game. spawning yourself as nukie as an admin is super shit, admin healing yourself is worse. but he says thats not him, so case closed. you also stole an admin radio, which i would also do if an idiot admin pulled that shit out lmao. only thing i see here is 2 niggers going at each other, nothing more. -1 again. you need manly dwarf in the game, if the other retarded shitmins took his place, all of us would get catbanned, permabanned or something. like that faggot commando guy, hes triggerhappy with the bans.
HAHAHAHAHA look at this guy he acts like we care about what he thinks no one is gonna take any problems with admins seirously if posting in someone else's appeal in the most shitposty way possible. BTFO yobi alt.
its not like im waiting some kind of acknowledgement, I probably spend more time than you in game, I have the right to express myself. dont like it? you can always go and fuck yourself :)
you are allowed to miss the point entirely, its not my fault you are closed to productivity.
BTFO yobi alt
supbru

Post by supbru » June 11th, 2019, 2:52 pm

what are you on about you idiot?
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » June 11th, 2019, 3:26 pm

supbru wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 2:52 pm
what are you on about you idiot?
Note for the futer, if you want people to lissen to your point to use ad hominems in an attempt to get people mad and win an argument
Bargin Mart
Game Admin

Post by Bargin Mart » June 11th, 2019, 5:08 pm

im going to accept this under the premise that KBB shouldn't have been spawning in as a nukie to fuck with players but not under the fact that he yeeted you for then trying to take gear off of him Ill send word to him to pick less damaging ways to fuck with players playing their round.