VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
KBB
Head Admin

Re: Manly Dwarf - Complaint by NautilusViper

Post by KBB » June 7th, 2019, 10:59 pm

Xenon wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 10:43 pm
+1, though what kind of punishment can we even give him
This is mainly why I'm starting to butt in and be particularly active in complaints involving me, since the only person who can really hold me accountable is the other headmins and I can tell them go to fuck themselves.
The problem I have is I still do not understand Nautilus' beef with this complaint besides that I didn't aheal him when he decided to commit suicide by screaming to death, right after he adminhelped calling us retards. Was he just surprised that after ahelping something like that, admins might start fucking with him more?
NautilusV

Post by NautilusV » June 8th, 2019, 12:19 am

KBB wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 7:53 pm
I actually only started fucking with you a second time because you adminhelped calling me a retard. I can understand not enjoying the first bout around, that's okay, I'll leave you alone. But once you adminhelp insulting admins, what do you expect? And when you steal a TC radio from an admin who is trying to be harmless, what do you expect? You could probably realize from my name and what I was saying, as well as the constant messing around, that it was an admin. Even the Chaplain nearby you noticed.
Also when the CMO got involved, I got sidetracked with something else and decided he'd probably just clone you and take it from there, which is why I didn't aheal. I saw it more as you choosing to just commit suicide and exit the round, especially based off of what you were saying in deadchat, wouldn't be the first time people wanted me to spawn myself in and kill them so they didn't have to play.

Apologies for the prank going wrong, and the salt in the wound.
I would be floored if you told me you didn't get called a retard on an hourly basis if not more. It's Hippie. You pulled a jape on me, I called you a retard, that should've been where it ended. Maybe you could've spawned a clown mask on me to make a statement, later deciding to unload an autoshotgun into me isn't measured- something I'm not seeing a lot of mention of despite that being the main focus of the complaint. I was also deaf pretty much entirely until I died because I was very close to you when you exploded the first time. Anything you said didn't reach me.
Xenon wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 10:43 pm
+1, though what kind of punishment can we even give him
Just a regular old player note to add to the pile as you would with anybody committing an act of oof.
The other thing was already done, which is Dwarf admitting he fucked up, and while I'd prefer if it wasn't teeming with deflection I'll take what I can get.
KBB wrote:
June 7th, 2019, 10:59 pm
This is mainly why I'm starting to butt in and be particularly active in complaints involving me, since the only person who can really hold me accountable is the other headmins and I can tell them go to fuck themselves.
The problem I have is I still do not understand Nautilus' beef with this complaint besides that I didn't aheal him when he decided to commit suicide by screaming to death, right after he adminhelped calling us retards. Was he just surprised that after ahelping something like that, admins might start fucking with him more?
I can tell you REALLY don't like being called a retard. I apologize for my insensitivity.
My reason for 'suiciding' by screaming once and succumbing to crit is that I was bleeding, full of buckshot pellets, a fly's ass of health away from crit and bucklecuffed to a chair. It was either that or wait for an inevitable monologue I didn't want to deal with.
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » June 8th, 2019, 3:38 am

NautilusV wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 12:19 am

I would be floored if you told me you didn't get called a retard on an hourly basis if not more. It's Hippie. You pulled a jape on me, I called you a retard, that should've been where it ended. Maybe you could've spawned a clown mask on me to make a statement, later deciding to unload an autoshotgun into me isn't measured- something I'm not seeing a lot of mention of despite that being the main focus of the complaint. I was also deaf pretty much entirely until I died because I was very close to you when you exploded the first time. Anything you said didn't reach me.
Usually it's just people adminhelping and complaining about other players and calling them retards, I generally only get insulted in adminhelps if A: someone wants me to spawn myself in as Thanos and drown them in grape blast or B: they dislike the way I or another admin handled a ticket and they're not getting their way.
The bulldog thing was because of the TC Radio. I showed up, was trying to tell you to not do that, and then you opened fire again. Generally based on what I see from this, it's players like GeniusLlama doing something like trying to loot the admin ID off of a test dummy, which usually also incurs the admin throwing them out of an airlock unless they're an antagonist.
NautilusV wrote:
Just a regular old player note to add to the pile as you would with anybody committing an act of oof.
The other thing was already done, which is Dwarf admitting he fucked up, and while I'd prefer if it wasn't teeming with deflection I'll take what I can get.
I don't really mean to deflect, I legitimately had no idea what you were complaining about up until you made it clear it was about the shotgun. In which case, fair enough, the joke had gone on for too long at that point and I needed to stop. It would have been better for me to send you a prayer message telling you to go away instead of running at you with the joke again.
NautilusV wrote:
I can tell you REALLY don't like being called a retard. I apologize for my insensitivity.
My reason for 'suiciding' by screaming once and succumbing to crit is that I was bleeding, full of buckshot pellets, a fly's ass of health away from crit and bucklecuffed to a chair. It was either that or wait for an inevitable monologue I didn't want to deal with.
Actually no, I just like messing with people who adminhelp or pray dumb shit like "fuck you nigger". There was no offense taken, it's just "oh here's this guy adminhelping insults, I guess he wants me to kill him."
The monologue was just me saying "don't steal TC radios", pretty much verbatim. There was probably not more than one or two messages, barely even sentence length.

Outside of those last thoughts, okay, I can see why you're complaining now. I still don't know what you were expecting when you were aware it was an admin messing with you, yet still chose to try and go for loot every single opportunity you got, or the adminhelp to begin with. But at least I know what you're mad about now, I shot you after dragging a joke out, you were deaf and couldn't tell what was really happening all the way, and I never adminhealed you.
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » June 8th, 2019, 6:07 pm

+1, should have admin healed him. You cant just kill someone beacuse they call you a retard.
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » June 8th, 2019, 6:09 pm

Lxtoofonea wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 6:07 pm
+1, should have admin healed him. You cant just kill someone beacuse they call you a retard.
+1 for adding a non ote just saying retard btw
supbru

Post by supbru » June 11th, 2019, 1:28 pm

dwarf is the only mature sheep herder you can find for yourself, dont disrespect the man, earn him instead of arguing him, faggot. -1
supbru

Post by supbru » June 11th, 2019, 1:31 pm

lxtoofoonea you always +1 shit you dumb fagladyboy, will you ever get your own opinion in the future sometime, instead of going with the tide all the time?
you +1 every player ban, judging people by their superficial behaviour and you also approve every ban arguement about players in admin chat without knowing any context, you are a failure as an admin. thats my opinion.
supbru

Post by supbru » June 11th, 2019, 1:45 pm

im suprised by the admin team, doing a half ass job, when manly dwarf is the only admin whos in touch with whats actually happening in game. spawning yourself as nukie as an admin is super shit, admin healing yourself is worse. but he says thats not him, so case closed. you also stole an admin radio, which i would also do if an idiot admin pulled that shit out lmao. only thing i see here is 2 niggers going at each other, nothing more. -1 again. you need manly dwarf in the game, if the other retarded shitmins took his place, all of us would get catbanned, permabanned or something. like that faggot commando guy, hes triggerhappy with the bans.
Bargin Mart
Game Admin

Post by Bargin Mart » June 11th, 2019, 2:09 pm

supbru wrote:
June 11th, 2019, 1:45 pm
im suprised by the admin team, doing a half ass job, when manly dwarf is the only admin whos in touch with whats actually happening in game. spawning yourself as nukie as an admin is super shit, admin healing yourself is worse. but he says thats not him, so case closed. you also stole an admin radio, which i would also do if an idiot admin pulled that shit out lmao. only thing i see here is 2 niggers going at each other, nothing more. -1 again. you need manly dwarf in the game, if the other retarded shitmins took his place, all of us would get catbanned, permabanned or something. like that faggot commando guy, hes triggerhappy with the bans.
HAHAHAHAHA look at this guy he acts like we care about what he thinks no one is gonna take any problems with admins seirously if posting in someone else's appeal in the most shitposty way possible. BTFO yobi alt.