Zyzarda - Complaint by NachoManCandyCabbage

supbru

Re: Zyzarda - Complaint by NachoManCandyCabbage

Post by supbru » May 31st, 2019, 11:30 am

KBB wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 11:27 am
supbru wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 11:18 am
i told you zyzarda was a hard faggot. you did not believe me. i told you he is going the extra way just to fuck with players. hes a faggot and you the other admins are faggots aswell for not listening to me and kept supporting him. he will show more incompetence in the future. good luck with your shitty admin crew, fags.
You got permabanned for evading on two accounts. I don't know how that points out Zyzarda's incompetence in the slightest.
cuz you are unable to listen to me, i pointed out his incompetence twice, you locked the threads without even showing some effort to listen to me. now your boy fucked up and i told you he was handling the ahelps very poorly. i also believe that is the reason i am permabanned , not ban evading. cuz i already explained the stuff about ban evading. you just dont listen like you did not listen before.
supbru

Post by supbru » May 31st, 2019, 2:30 pm

zyzarda is a person that involves his personal thoughts when handling ahelps, if he doesnt like you, you gonna get shit, if he likes you, you will get a slap to the wrist.
this was of handling ahelps is not professional and it does not make hippie station 13 better. if you are an admin, you have to strip yourself from your personal shit and handle the ahelp in a very non biased way. zyzarda is unable to complete this task. he is incompetent as an admin, he is a bad human individual who isnt happy with his current life and takes it out of the server and the players. i can obviously see he is an old faggot who isnt happy with his life. if you are unable to strip yourself from your personal thoughts as an admin and cannot be there when the players need you, dont be an admin and go fuck yourself instead. overall, he isnt a good individual and he will fuck up even more. he banned me for talkin about thanos in a decwar state when the thanos mode was just implemented. he banned me for 2 days including catbans, deadchatbans, oocbans and ahelpbans. then when i came back and oppose his decision, he simply shifted the problem and baited me to exile. im sure some people will pay attention to his shitty behaviour in the past and im sure he will fuck up again. this isnt your personal blog you faggot. either be a good admin or just step off so people like godsring can take your place you cunt.
Last edited by supbru on May 31st, 2019, 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
supbru

Post by supbru » May 31st, 2019, 2:33 pm

not just that, he also lied to other admins about me spamming him on ckey (cuz the faggot banned me from ahelping and i had no other way of asking him what the fuck he was doing) and after i provided the logs which proves that i never spammed him, he just focused on me being rapidgokhandrum (which isnt correct). i am currently banned cuz of that faggot cuz he said "i admitted being rapidgokhandrum". i gotta appeal and all that shit just because this retarded faggot cant handle a simple human task. baiting me to exile was even worse. what kind of person does this shit. exile zyzarda instead. fuck him.
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » May 31st, 2019, 4:51 pm

+1, There should have been more action taken in this circumstance, even if that action was just telling him that he could go fuck up the aggressors day.
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » June 12th, 2019, 5:00 pm

Lxtoofonea wrote:
May 31st, 2019, 4:51 pm
+1, There should have been more action taken in this circumstance, even if that action was just telling him that he could go fuck up the aggressors day.
Accepted