Manly Dwarf- Complaint by Higitus

Old Man

Manly Dwarf- Complaint by Higitus

Post by Old Man » May 17th, 2019, 9:40 pm

5/17/2019
Server
Basically I started the round and named the station the first thing I saw someone say in commons. It was some stupid shit and was promptly renamed to "This is the station that the captain dies" two minutes afterwards. Then I started being slowly chased by some purple ghost thing called "???". I thought it was neat since I haven't seen it before and since it moved so slow I could avoid it. I spent the next few minutes playing with this thing before I decided to go and do something else. I was then hounded by tiny beepskys that kept on trying to stun me, I evaded them for a good amount of time before trying to talk to dorms proctologist who informed me I had brain damage when I finally succumbed to the forever beepskys. As I was repeatedly being stunned and having brain surgery I was turned into a gondola. Dropping everything I had on me, proctologist reverted me back to my human form for a time but later I turned into a gondola again. Shortly after the nuke exploded due to the nuke disk being dropped when I turned into a gondola. Also other people were turning into a gondola.

I honestly liked the '???" but everything after that was to much for a simple station name change, especially since I spent half the round unable to do jack due to it.
gondola.png
gondola.png (37.07 KiB) Viewed 543 times
KBB
Head Admin

Re: Manly Dwarf- Complaint by Higitus

Post by KBB » May 17th, 2019, 9:46 pm

Yeah, I didn't expect the Beepskies to be so aggressive and annoying, that's my bad. What I actually tried to do was send more ghosts after you, but botched them and had to remake the ghost traumas, saw this trauma called "beepsky" and thought it'd be funny.

It wasn't, really. Then I saw someone trying to cure you, figured I'd annoy you some more for that dumb ass name. I infected you with a gondola virus, warned you about it, and even gave you a hint related to its cure over announcements, but the guy treating you didn't seem to give a shit, and the beepskies were so relentless that you were stunlocked, basically dooming you to a gondola'd fate.
I respawned you when the guy threw you into the teleporter, but gondola'd you again when the nuke was armed and 30 seconds from detonating, because I thought it'd be funny. There were silly prayers getting sent in when you and others started getting gondola'd, didn't seem to be too many issues, so whatever.

Also don't ever feel bad about having to write an admin complaint over another admin. You're not Yobihodazine spamming them out because "admin said mean words" and wasting everyone's time, you got your round bussed and have an issue with it. I personally stick by what I did, you named the station something stupid so I started messing with you, but I agree the beepskies were a bit too strong and annoying. Past that, any admin who gets upset over getting a complaint should grow up.
Zyzarda
Game Master

Post by Zyzarda » May 17th, 2019, 10:41 pm

+1 we have a reject button for dumb names and bussing the round to antag winning is always bad
snake for headmin 2020
gaylard
Game Master

Post by gaylard » May 18th, 2019, 2:01 am

+1 force him to be headmin even longer for fucking up this poor captain's round by testing something presumably as bad if not worse than the claw on him and essentially handing the disk over to the nukies.
HideAndSeekLOGIC
Maintainer

Post by HideAndSeekLOGIC » May 18th, 2019, 2:20 am

based KBB
Germa

Post by Germa » May 18th, 2019, 2:34 am

kbb does shit like this all the time and i leave if i see him on +1 :smug:
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » May 18th, 2019, 3:58 am

:smug:
Xenon
Game Master

Post by Xenon » May 18th, 2019, 3:28 pm

+1
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
thefastfoodguy_2

Post by thefastfoodguy_2 » May 18th, 2019, 3:36 pm

lol
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » May 22nd, 2019, 4:28 pm

Accepted, he made a mistake and i feel he has learned from this.