Turret_Drehturm ban request by Omnitricks

freshonionvendor

Re: Turret_Drehturm ban request by Omnitricks

Post by freshonionvendor » April 14th, 2019, 5:10 pm

yes you fucking man did either you or sharpen, also you and sharpen do adminbuse a lot
freshonionvendor

Post by freshonionvendor » April 14th, 2019, 5:11 pm

Turret wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 4:41 pm
Lxtoofonea wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 4:37 pm
Turret wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 4:35 pm
And I took his ID only after I killed him so he couldn't come back with a revenge with the captain. (Who didn't seem to care when I was running past him)
you can't kill someone unless they are valid, them maybe coming back for revenge does not make them valid. also you could have stun locked him with the baton, took his id, and ran the fuck out
He would've chased me, and he took most of the items to himself and didn't even bother to check my backpack. I agree that I could've stunlocked him, but what was the reason to go in with a LETHAL shotgun in a crowded hallway while most of the prisoners were trying to run away?
For one, it being crowded with PRISONERS who are freed and the danger of being mobbed by a bunch of prisoners with a grudge on security
SharpenLimited
Game Admin

Post by SharpenLimited » April 14th, 2019, 5:23 pm

freshonionvendor wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 4:24 pm
Turret and sharpen are 2 super retarded babymins who keep doing shitty low taste adminbus (even harming antagonists in the process like one of them did when I was cultist and they kept crashing supply pods full of food in my cultist base for lack of attention)
Suppy pods drops dont even harm people you cuck
And don't bring this shit to this ban request
If you're gonna accuse someone of some shit do it right, retard
SharpenLimited
Game Admin

Post by SharpenLimited » April 14th, 2019, 5:29 pm

Also i wasn't even playing that round, i was afk the whole fucking round.
Miles Moralis

Post by Miles Moralis » April 15th, 2019, 5:43 am

SharpenLimited wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 5:29 pm
Also, I wasn't even playing that round, I was afk the whole fucking round.
Wtf why am I in your signature >"<

Nice profile pics baby admins and personally I think it is a complete set of IC and consequences took place one after one, albeit you can't kill somebody who killed another guy especially when the killer is security.

even if he does you had the right to adminhelp it but since you took the IC escalation part, it doesn't matter whether it is proper escalation or not, it is still IC shit, Consequences happens, don't be salty.

+10Ilikedrama
Milesmoralis

[img]file:///F:/Screenshot_10.png[/img]
omnitricks

Post by omnitricks » April 18th, 2019, 6:40 am

So I guess Turret is going to get off scot free and I believe had it been anyone who was not admin, they would have been properly banned in accordance to the rules especially when they murdered a member of sec doing their job.

And I guess the server can also look forward to the new precedent that they can murder any sec member they want as long as they fear for their life despite how not in danger they were in or conversely ignoring how dangerous it is for sec (e.g. outnumbered) or, witnessing sec killing other people they can loosely call friends (a.k.a. criminal accomplices)
Xenon

Post by Xenon » April 20th, 2019, 4:45 pm

Denied
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA