Bye losers!

Wall of Shame
User avatar
Dwarf
Posts: 930
Joined: May 7th, 2018, 9:52 pm

Re: Bye losers!

Post by Dwarf » December 9th, 2019, 8:31 am

PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU
DON'T LEAVE YOU'RE OUR ONLY PLAYER LEFT
Image
Yeasty
Posts: 101
Joined: August 8th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Re: Bye losers!

Post by Yeasty » December 9th, 2019, 8:41 am

Dwarf wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 8:31 am
PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU
DON'T LEAVE YOU'RE OUR ONLY PLAYER LEFT
Well if you insist, I would be willing to stay if I got an immidiate rank up to headmin

Of course this would be nothing for the prize of someone so great as I am
SerMagma
Posts: 65
Joined: August 8th, 2019, 4:05 pm

Re: Bye losers!

Post by SerMagma » December 9th, 2019, 8:42 am

Don’t worry dwarf, I’M still here, if you love something set it free, give him a permanent ban
User avatar
Dwarf
Posts: 930
Joined: May 7th, 2018, 9:52 pm

Re: Bye losers!

Post by Dwarf » December 9th, 2019, 8:43 am

ok look here kid i dont give a shit WHAT you think or feel you are NOT going to leave hippiestation AT ALL under my watch ok you are going to come back here and you are going to say tgstation is shit because it FUCKING IS and its not fucking FUNNY when you pretend that hippiestation is shit we get like 5 players at peak EST hours which doesnt sound like a lot but theyre really good players so STOP i dont even want to hear about it anymore ok you cant do this to us we need you yeasty youre like our guy who gets all the bread and milk for us you cant leave the fucking group like WTF are you thinking are you seriously going to strand us here with fkking gaylard who does nothign but send me weird pictures of gondolas like i will be at my job and hell be texting me gondolas and then my coworkers ask me about it and he wont fucking quit it no matter how much i tell him for fucks sake i am so done with this bullshit you cant leave and then write shit like this which only makes the servers gaylardification near its apex you are seriously killing my favorite game fucking STOP IT ALREADY STOP IT and fuck you nervere i hope your left testicle gets caught on a hook when ur out fishing with your dad
Image
Yeasty
Posts: 101
Joined: August 8th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Re: Bye losers!

Post by Yeasty » December 9th, 2019, 8:45 am

Dwarf wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 8:43 am
ok look here kid i dont give a shit WHAT you think or feel you are NOT going to leave hippiestation AT ALL under my watch ok you are going to come back here and you are going to say tgstation is shit because it FUCKING IS and its not fucking FUNNY when you pretend that hippiestation is shit we get like 5 players at peak EST hours which doesnt sound like a lot but theyre really good players so STOP i dont even want to hear about it anymore ok you cant do this to us we need you yeasty youre like our guy who gets all the bread and milk for us you cant leave the fucking group like WTF are you thinking are you seriously going to strand us here with fkking gaylard who does nothign but send me weird pictures of gondolas like i will be at my job and hell be texting me gondolas and then my coworkers ask me about it and he wont fucking quit it no matter how much i tell him for fucks sake i am so done with this bullshit you cant leave and then write shit like this which only makes the servers gaylardification near its apex you are seriously killing my favorite game fucking STOP IT ALREADY STOP IT and fuck you nervere i hope your left testicle gets caught on a hook when ur out fishing with your dad
K
Yeasty
Posts: 101
Joined: August 8th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Re: Bye losers!

Post by Yeasty » December 9th, 2019, 8:46 am

Looks like someone understands how much I mean to Hippiestation
Yeasty
Posts: 101
Joined: August 8th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Re: Bye losers!

Post by Yeasty » December 9th, 2019, 8:47 am

SerMagma wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 8:42 am
Don’t worry dwarf, I’M still here, if you love something set it free, give him a permanent ban
Sorry buddy, scalie purge is already in effect
User avatar
Miles Moralis
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2018, 4:52 am

Re: Bye losers!

Post by Miles Moralis » December 9th, 2019, 8:49 am

As much as I would like yeasty to stay, him leaving will be one step closer to Head admin for me. But if you insist so much, I might negotiate with him to stay here for his reputation and ours. Don't worry at all, I am still here. Thank you!
Milesmoralis
Yeasty
Posts: 101
Joined: August 8th, 2019, 7:27 pm

Re: Bye losers!

Post by Yeasty » December 9th, 2019, 8:51 am

Miles Moralis wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 8:49 am
As much as I would like yeasty to stay, him leaving will be one step closer to Head admin for me. But if you insist so much, I might negotiate with him to stay here for his reputation and ours. Don't worry at all, I am still here. Thank you!
With me on the server, there is no hope of anyone else becoming headmin
User avatar
Miles Moralis
Posts: 277
Joined: November 14th, 2018, 4:52 am

Re: Bye losers!

Post by Miles Moralis » December 9th, 2019, 8:52 am

Yeasty wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 8:51 am
Miles Moralis wrote:
December 9th, 2019, 8:49 am
As much as I would like yeasty to stay, him leaving will be one step closer to Head admin for me. But if you insist so much, I might negotiate with him to stay here for his reputation and ours. Don't worry at all, I am still here. Thank you!
With me on the server, there is no hope of anyone else becoming headmin
Reconsider your thoughts buddy!
Milesmoralis
Locked