Doxdd ban request by GeniusLlama

Post by karma » January 18th, 2019, 1:13 am

Your CKey: geniusllama
Your Character Name: randomname/body

Offenders CKey: doxdd
Offenders Character Name: asher clarke
Round ID: all
Link to logs: none needed
Reason to ban: Asher Clark is a dangerous criminal whose negro-like mind has one desire: to cause as much havoc and grief to others around him as possible. He and his static namefag buddies ruin every round by abusing new shit game mechanics, like resting, to gain an upper hand when lawful players attempt to defend themselves against his terrorism. His acts of terror warrant lethal response, which is the only possible response a reasonable man would naturally take for such a force of chaos, but in this is his game; by harming him the admins turn a blind eye when he commits his brutal and merciless murders against people who were simply trying to enjoy the game. I understand the IC rule, but Asher constantly does this, and so I call upon the admins to make an exception to this particularly black nigger. At the very least, it should be legal to murder him on sight every round; there needs to be a special class of players who are valid for metagrudging due to the admins refusing to do any meaningful action. At least if we can metagrudge them it will balance out the terror these kinds of people inflict. Fuck you, Asher Clark, you know this is true, and you are loving my frustration. You are a parasite that feeds off the negative emotions who inflict on people, with frustration being the most prominent one. I, and I also think I speak for the entire playerbase, are impotently frustrated when you and other faggots like you commit your admin-enabled grief. It is a tragedy that the admins allow such constant abuse upon the players they should be protecting, and refuse to help us defend ourselves against the non-stop onslaught of water spilling, taser spamming, meth sprinting, window smashing, ID card stealing, stun cuff and stripping, mutineering black as the night nigger mooncricket jigaboo coon jungle bunny porch monkey pavement apes that only play in the spirit of African hooliganism. There is nothing more exciting to you than causing grief, which is why you are exactly like a nigger, if not racially than in mentality. The nigger only lives for self-satisfaction through the thrill of destroying society, and this is what you are. You're a plague on the station, and I am calling for your kind to be sterilized off the face of Hippie Station. Liquidate Asher Clark and his merry band of roving faggots, and let them cry DINDU NUFFIN forever on the forums to the delight of all their victims. There is nothing that would satisfy me more than to see Asher Clark, lolswat Lisa Green, Bloody Bones Johnny, and all the rest of the rogue's gallery of static naming metafriends be subjected to the utmost degree of justice, beyond what is normally considered humane by the human rights democracy pussies of the UN. Put them in a concentration camp, for they act like Jews when they use loopholes in the rules, such as the IC rule, to get away with their crimes. They are below the treshhold of being considered human due to their appalling acts of savage griefing, and as such nothing should be considered too cruel to inflict on them. Skin them alive and throw them into a pot of boiling saltwater, hang them half to death over a barrel of burning coals, crack every limb in their body with a sledgehammer, have them stoned to death with small rocks by a crowd of their victims, or simply shove them alive into the crematorium. I feel nothing but wraith towards non-whites, but these so-called "people" are worse than all ethnic minorities combined (besides lolswat who is an actual nigger and should be hanged as such). They have no excuse for their evil, and their victims are crying out for justice to be done for them; since this has been going on for so long without a single sign of mercy, remorse, or toning down, your crimes have accumulated and warrant such punishments which I would otherwise consider too cruel. But you have past that line, and there is no turning back now. I recommend that you commit suicide before the Fourth Reich comes to power and hunts you and your metafriends down.
Xenon
Game Master

Re: Doxdd ban request by GeniusLlama

Post by Xenon » January 18th, 2019, 3:34 am

Comedy gold
VI SITTER HÄR I VENTEN OCH SPELAR LITE DOTA
AbusiveToaster
Game Admin

Post by AbusiveToaster » January 18th, 2019, 6:05 pm

So uh, we goin straight to the HoF?
Please excuse me, I have the tisms.
Yske

Post by Yske » February 21st, 2019, 4:56 am

Doxdd and I have a bit of history and I can confirm this is all true.
Accepted, he is banned from my birthday party.