Admin Application - By Waluigi Is Gay

bard
Game Master

Re: Admin Application - By Waluigi Is Gay

Post by bard » July 15th, 2019, 3:35 am

Honestly pretty iffy on this. On the upside, He's enthusiastic and willing to learn, can handle ahelps quickly. On the downside, seems to not have some common sense knowledge like not revealing IC info in msay, despite having already been told by gaylard. Can be obnoxious at times. Remaining neutral for now, though I am leaning towards a -1.
Zyzarda
Game Master

Post by Zyzarda » July 15th, 2019, 12:10 pm

+1 until proven otherwise, he did good work when I was watching him.
fuck zyzarda
Turret
Game Admin

Post by Turret » July 15th, 2019, 2:09 pm

a controversial candidate blocks your way!
MrHardDrive
Game Admin

Post by MrHardDrive » July 16th, 2019, 3:30 am

Did alright when was observing zyz's trial but might need a little more time in game.
I think he could be good with more experience and common sense but right now I've gotta say -1
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » July 18th, 2019, 5:33 am

I don't like em. He was a big scummy lying shitter in-game before applying. He was made into a mentor only 2 days before making this app, which he also screwed up at even when given explicit instructions on how not to. He's injected himself twice into my shenanigans now and messed up the 4th wall each time. The first time was by PMing instead of subtle messaging the chaplain when I was doing deity shenanigans, then writing, "i didn't mean to give away my secret identity" as if he had anything to do with them before that point. The other time he fugged my shenanigans was by spawning himself in as an admin when I was trying to pull spooky monster in the dark shenanigans, then deleting both of us after goin, "oh fuc" IC. I assume part of these fuck-ups are accidents, but there's literally a prompt for all of these actions (except for spawn test dummy though why he had that panel open in the first place is also a mystery) that detail what you're doing. There's a couple other things that have contributed to my negative opinion of him, but currently he just seems incompetent and obnoxious.

Hard -1. I don't care if he possesses the ape-like intelligence necessary to handle basic tickets the way he's been taught using his 4th-grade English, he's still annoying and I don't want to admin with him.
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » July 18th, 2019, 6:43 pm

was made a baby on 7/17/19
KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » July 21st, 2019, 8:19 pm

Not feeling it at all.

Yeah, this is denied. You took being told that your application was being closed decently enough, but in general you didn't seem mature enough for the team. Feel free to reapply in at least two weeks if you feel as though you've gotten the grips of things better.