Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

KBB
Head Admin

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by KBB » May 10th, 2019, 2:11 am

Bargin Mart wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 2:00 am
You come to me or viv about that until our NUCLEAR ADMIN MEETINGS.
Trying to recruit him into your adminati, I see?
:smugdon:
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » May 10th, 2019, 2:13 am

KBB wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 2:11 am
Bargin Mart wrote:
You come to me or viv about that until our NUCLEAR ADMIN MEETINGS.
Trying to recruit him into your adminati, I see?
:smugdon:
for real, bargin fart doing a gay once again, this time with viv instead of yobob. how not epic of a gamer moment.
Bargin Mart
Game Admin

Post by Bargin Mart » May 10th, 2019, 3:22 am

nah you guys just arnt COOL enough
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » May 11th, 2019, 4:34 am

Alright, watched him trial. Pretty obvious that he's favored by at least a couple higher ups in the team. If they trust him enough to trial him, afk, then go "good job" regardless of his performance then do a minor erp session with them then it's just a fuckn waste of time to do this shit ball trial session.

+1 because there's literally no point in waiting except for some kind of retarded facade or to punish him for being a drama-whore, which only deprives the server of someone with more buttons to hopefully, improve the round.
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » May 11th, 2019, 2:21 pm

gaylard wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 4:34 am
Alright, watched him trial. Pretty obvious that he's favored by at least a couple higher ups in the team. If they trust him enough to trial him, afk, then go "good job" regardless of his performance then do a minor erp session with them then it's just a fuckn waste of time to do this shit ball trial session.

+1 because there's literally no point in waiting except for some kind of retarded facade or to punish him for being a drama-whore, which only deprives the server of someone with more buttons to hopefully, improve the round.
I would never say I am favored. I've been an admin before and admins have seen how much I actually care and like to help players. I also love for them to actually be on the server and not really stay off because of my bans for too long, only if they're not an extreme jerk of course.

Not to mention I am extremely active and was usually only accompanied by Funky (F).

If I'm sure about the word "favored" it would be they have a positive bias about me, which if was true it would mean that I would have at least one other +1 and not have a admin application riddled with -1s. Do not be so quick to call bias without checking out other reasons
Last edited by JackTheBanned on May 11th, 2019, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » May 11th, 2019, 2:33 pm

Bargin Mart wrote:
ok jack ive done some thinking and im willing to give you another shot at adminning I dunno whats so bad about why you had to resign at first that you cant even tell viv who is like the best listener on the team and the most discreet but you really want back into the team. If you are on the same time I am id be willing to trial you under a few conditions

The first being you don't pull the same shit twice. If you have to be deadminned for a while you tell either me or viv the reason why. No bullshit no judging no hate. I promise you that.

Secondly If you have a problem with any members of the team. You come to me or viv about that until our NUCLEAR ADMIN MEETINGS.

You don't have to tell me why you resigned the first time as long as you agree to these terms and realize that we arnt out to fucking dox you or laugh at you if its IRL shit. Flux is just a retard.
Sure
gaylard
Game Admin

Post by gaylard » May 11th, 2019, 3:08 pm

JackTheBanned wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 2:21 pm
gaylard wrote:

I would never say I am favored. I've been an admin before and admins have seen how much I actually care and like to help players. I also love for them to actually be on the server and not really stay off because of my bans for too long, only if they're not an extreme jerk of course.

Not to mention I am extremely active and was usually only accompanied by Funky (F).

If I'm sure about the word "favored" it would be they have a positive bias about me, which if was true it would mean that I would have at least one other +1 and not have a admin application riddled with -1s. Do not be so quick to call bias without checking out other reasons
Got it, you're not favored by you're clearly favored. Get back in here you sociopath.
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » May 11th, 2019, 3:16 pm

gaylard wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 3:08 pm
JackTheBanned wrote:
May 11th, 2019, 2:21 pm
gaylard wrote:

Got it, you're not favored by you're clearly favored. Get back in here you sociopath.
I'm not favored nerd. I'm more unliked than favored
JackTheBanned

Post by JackTheBanned » May 12th, 2019, 3:33 pm

Was put on the text by the big nibba
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin

Post by Lxtoofonea » May 14th, 2019, 7:58 pm

was made into a baby