Dobermanpruss Admin Applications

Post Reply
dobermanpruss
Posts: 1
Joined: July 29th, 2020, 1:49 am

Dobermanpruss Admin Applications

Post by dobermanpruss » July 29th, 2020, 2:29 am

Name(s) (dobermanpruss, dobermanpruss#4811,US.NAVY CAMPTIN ET):
Country: America
Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time
Age: 18
Languages Spoken: English and German
How long have you played on hippie?: 2019/03/20
What brought you to hippie?:The code base and how its easy but different to other severs
Why do you want to become admin?:I feel as if i would be a good asset to the hippie station community within helping the player base.
Any previous admin apps or experience?:I ran a GarrysMod sever for a long time but the game was burnt out on me
Any additional information:
Videos showing robustness:
User avatar
carlospaul
Game Master
Posts: 141
Joined: May 18th, 2019, 2:11 am

Re: Dobermanpruss Admin Applications

Post by carlospaul » August 2nd, 2020, 1:52 am

you gotta ask me to trialmin you when I am on. Or DM me on discord and tell me to get on to trial you.
User avatar
carlospaul
Game Master
Posts: 141
Joined: May 18th, 2019, 2:11 am

Re: Dobermanpruss Admin Applications

Post by carlospaul » September 9th, 2020, 8:53 pm

+1 has been handling tickets pretty well.

EDIT: babyminned
User avatar
Miles Moralis
Game Admin
Posts: 300
Joined: November 14th, 2018, 4:52 am

Re: Dobermanpruss Admin Applications

Post by Miles Moralis » February 2nd, 2021, 4:06 pm

This guy is just dead. Close it.
Milesmoralis
User avatar
carlospaul
Game Master
Posts: 141
Joined: May 18th, 2019, 2:11 am

Re: Dobermanpruss Admin Applications

Post by carlospaul » February 2nd, 2021, 4:07 pm

Miles Moralis wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 4:06 pm
This guy is just dead. Close it.
I am sure he is just busy with navy stuff
User avatar
Miles Moralis
Game Admin
Posts: 300
Joined: November 14th, 2018, 4:52 am

Re: Dobermanpruss Admin Applications

Post by Miles Moralis » February 2nd, 2021, 4:08 pm

carlospaul wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 4:07 pm
Miles Moralis wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 4:06 pm
This guy is just dead. Close it.
I am sure he is just busy with navy stuff
Space Station 13 player? Navy? how?
Milesmoralis
User avatar
carlospaul
Game Master
Posts: 141
Joined: May 18th, 2019, 2:11 am

Re: Dobermanpruss Admin Applications

Post by carlospaul » February 2nd, 2021, 4:08 pm

Miles Moralis wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 4:08 pm
carlospaul wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 4:07 pm
Miles Moralis wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 4:06 pm
This guy is just dead. Close it.
I am sure he is just busy with navy stuff
Space Station 13 player? Navy? how?
he said he would be busy in the navy
Post Reply