Zyzarda
Babymin

Re: Zyzarda - Admin Application

Post by Zyzarda » February 7th, 2020, 3:12 am

Dwarf wrote:
February 7th, 2020, 1:34 am
Maroonenahforum wrote:
February 6th, 2020, 2:38 am
After some deeper investigation it seems like there's no proof that word has went out that you have mentioned immediate interest in joining another server after the GM collapse here a while ago, exacerbated by an admin from another server saying that you randomly showed up at their doorstep asking for a staff role without proof.
that nigga seriously made that shit up lol wtf?
He didn't make it UP necessarily, I did talk to him about his staff and what the requirements were, why he said I asked for a staff position off the jump is unknown. Server was boring either way so I didn't even stick around for more than a day.
Edit: Also this happened months before the "GM Collapse"
fuck zyzarda
QuarianCommando
Game Master

Post by QuarianCommando » February 10th, 2020, 2:12 am

Has been babyminned.
Zyzarda
Babymin

Post by Zyzarda » February 21st, 2020, 4:12 am

gaylard wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 7:53 am
Since I guess Gaylard of all people is the one pushing for you (not surprising as he was also mysteriously made into a GM right after he resigned from the team) I'll take his place as the little guy bitching about the staff.
I've made a time capsule and inserted my 700 word post elaborating on why Zyzarda is actually important in it. It will be closed until the 20th and the post will remain the same as when I put it in if anyone cares enough to open it.
Do it Putin, release the emails.
fuck zyzarda
Zyzarda
Babymin

Post by Zyzarda » February 21st, 2020, 4:39 am

THE GAYLARD MANIFESTO
Dwarf wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 12:32 pm
Since I guess Gaylard of all people is the one pushing for you (not surprising as he was also mysteriously made into a GM right after he resigned from the team) I'll take his place as the little guy bitching about the staff.
Alright let me elaborate on why I +1'd this rodent's app then.

For starters, it's precisely because the staff is so shit that Zyzarda would be a comparable improvement.
Those GMs you paved the way for in your “reforming”? All of them were premature, none of them received appropriate if any instruction, they were all let off easy (by you) when they fucked up majorly, and now months later, they've become so headstrong in their ways that I can't even ask them to elaborate or provide examples on their reasoning without them saying I'm trolling or that I'm not qualified to give advice because I'm not a "real" GM (yes). It's difficult to handle them and I might very well be compromising my future chances of helping to improve them later by writing this, though I guess that's already a herculean task when some of them unironically act like they'd be better headmins than our current ones. By your own admission in discord, they haven't really trialed anyone. You know why? Because they genuinely thought that they had enough admins for the server's pop or because their "standards are too high" [I later found out KBB told them not to babymin anyone they couldn’t see as a GM, like what the fuck].
Like imagine going on for like 3-6 hours a month, seeing that Carlos and Steamp0rt are basically covering the server 10 hours a day with the rest of the admins basically covering 2-5 and going, "Yeah, this is a healthy server" as if our new GAs were going to be able to maintain that pace forever, and as if having more admins would forbid them from playing. Though I guess it’s not the worst thing considering they probably weren’t given instructions on how to properly trial people either. It's like you actually wanted to just fuck up hippiestation as much as possible the last months before you left so you could be like, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUYS BECAME WITHOUT ME!" and come back later. That would certainly explain the “BABYMINS CAN ONLY HANDLE TICKETS OR IMMEDIATE DEADMIN” rule you slipped into the guide.
You're also the last person I want to hear about snakiness at this point. Despite apologizing to me and acknowledging that GBJing me for literally no reason wasn't actually criticism in private DMs, you later shittalked me out of my sight about how I was a piss baby who couldn't take criticism and how I took GBJs personally (as if being isolated from literally EVERY channel for no reason for hours isn’t just annoying) in GM chat without bringing it up to me as if it were still an issue, essentially violating your own stance to have as much candor and openness as possible. You also for some reason spared luna and especially quarian and let them stay GMs or brought them back to GM despite them up fucking up 500 times, and if we're going off implications, it's weird how they also strongly supported you. I can't imagine any other admin being allowed to stay at their position after the shit they pulled (6 [7] fucking complaints and the animosity of the general playerbase).
Returning to Zyzarda though, despite being an obvious power monger, they actually are experienced and know more about how to properly run this server than a majority of the admins we have at the moment AND they would be active. The knowledge gap between this admin generation and previous ones is actually astounding and it feels like we're going back to caveman policies, so anyone who has knowledge of how to prevent hippiestation from turning into what it was always ultimately going to be, a steaming pile of flaming shit, is a welcome sight. It's also not like we've forgotten who Zyzarda is either, but the simple fact is, that is if they can improve admin quality, then they should be brought in.

So basically, Zyzarda is going to be made an admin and it's your own fault. I sure as hell wouldn't support this app if we had a stronger admin base. It must be nice to be just a player.
fuck zyzarda
Dwarf

Post by Dwarf » February 21st, 2020, 5:27 am

Alright let me elaborate on why I +1'd this rodent's app then.

For starters, it's precisely because the staff is so shit that Zyzarda would be a comparable improvement.
Those GMs you paved the way for in your “reforming”? All of them were premature, none of them received appropriate if any instruction, they were all let off easy (by you) when they fucked up majorly, and now months later, they've become so headstrong in their ways that I can't even ask them to elaborate or provide examples on their reasoning without them saying I'm trolling or that I'm not qualified to give advice because I'm not a "real" GM (yes). It's difficult to handle them and I might very well be compromising my future chances of helping to improve them later by writing this, though I guess that's already a herculean task when some of them unironically act like they'd be better headmins than our current ones. By your own admission in discord, they haven't really trialed anyone. You know why? Because they genuinely thought that they had enough admins for the server's pop or because their "standards are too high" [I later found out KBB told them not to babymin anyone they couldn’t see as a GM, like what the fuck].
Like imagine going on for like 3-6 hours a month, seeing that Carlos and Steamp0rt are basically covering the server 10 hours a day with the rest of the admins basically covering 2-5 and going, "Yeah, this is a healthy server" as if our new GAs were going to be able to maintain that pace forever, and as if having more admins would forbid them from playing. Though I guess it’s not the worst thing considering they probably weren’t given instructions on how to properly trial people either. It's like you actually wanted to just fuck up hippiestation as much as possible the last months before you left so you could be like, "LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUYS BECAME WITHOUT ME!" and come back later. That would certainly explain the “BABYMINS CAN ONLY HANDLE TICKETS OR IMMEDIATE DEADMIN” rule you slipped into the guide.
The previous GameMasters did nothing at all, too. Reforming the GM staff was an attempt to get the GMs to actually do things again, as I'm sure even you were aware that GMs like Xenon basically only existed for the forums, and as he later covered, did not even play the game any more nor enjoyed it. He actually was quite grateful to be let off of the admin team.
I have no idea where they got into their heads that we "had enough admins for now" when I was telling them over and over to trial people, even before I stepped down. That was something I was constantly bringing up to them. I also never said they needed to be up to GM standard, I said we needed better admins in general and not blind idiots who just "do the job okay" because that's exactly what got us in the position of having a staff that bussed nonstop. Where you heard this, I'm at a loss for words. Also no, I have no intentions of coming back to HippieStation or SS13 in the near future.
You're also the last person I want to hear about snakiness at this point. Despite apologizing to me and acknowledging that GBJing me for literally no reason wasn't actually criticism in private DMs, you later shittalked me out of my sight about how I was a piss baby who couldn't take criticism and how I took GBJs personally (as if being isolated from literally EVERY channel for no reason for hours isn’t just annoying) in GM chat without bringing it up to me as if it were still an issue, essentially violating your own stance to have as much candor and openness as possible. You also for some reason spared luna and especially quarian and let them stay GMs or brought them back to GM despite them up fucking up 500 times, and if we're going off implications, it's weird how they also strongly supported you.
They probably supported me because I liked them. I can't deny that I feel a bit of a cult of personality formed around me on HippieStation, people sucked my dick just because I was Dwarf and stopped challenging me on what I said, as well. Also, yes, I voiced how I didn't like how awkward you were to act around as well as how you didn't like the gay baby joke. When you had first come back, as well as that huge period while you were out of the discord entirely, I had pretty much entirely forgotten how much you shitpost and reflected onto that as if you were just plain annoying. Sensitive is something I seriously point to a lot and you should know this, as my my own shitposts were taken seriously by you. I think you forget how much your terminal shitposting along with occasional bouts of seriousness made it hard to discern what you were actually saying or believing, so over time my opinion of you soured especially when you were out of the discord and all I could remember of you was how weird you were. Clearly, we made the same error as each other.
I can't imagine any other admin being allowed to stay at their position after the shit they pulled (6 [7] fucking complaints and the animosity of the general playerbase).
Nearly all of them. Bargin Mart especially. Oh yeah, also, QuarianCommando was threatened to be removed over his complaints and he accepted a ban. I later said I didn't like that whole "banning admins as punishment" shit, but you mocked him for taking that punishment and started acting like it was a slap on the wrist when he was being threatened with removal entirely, and as to show he was listening, took a ban of his own volition. He wanted to set the standard. You took the piss out of him for that, which I think makes this statement ironic.
I hope you of people understand that it's not so easy just to reform the GM team over and over, nor remove an admin from the staff entirely. I wanted a team that stuck and lasted, hence why I couldn't just start throwing them out the moment they started fucking up. I fucked up a lot too when I was made GM, and so have many others.
If we seriously had the numbers to replace every single GM or go through the motions then I would be totally okay with it. But as I'm sure you're aware, we did not.
Returning to Zyzarda though, despite being an obvious power monger, they actually are experienced and know more about how to properly run this server than a majority of the admins we have at the moment AND they would be active. The knowledge gap between this admin generation and previous ones is actually astounding and it feels like we're going back to caveman policies, so anyone who has knowledge of how to prevent hippiestation from turning into what it was always ultimately going to be, a steaming pile of flaming shit, is a welcome sight. It's also not like we've forgotten who Zyzarda is either, but the simple fact is, that is if they can improve admin quality, then they should be brought in.

So basically, Zyzarda is going to be made an admin and it's your own fault. I sure as hell wouldn't support this app if we had a stronger admin base. It must be nice to be just a player.
Okay. Fair enough reason. Server's in your hands.
gaylard
Game Master

Post by gaylard » February 21st, 2020, 5:50 am

Dwarf wrote:
February 21st, 2020, 5:27 am
Okay. Fair enough reason. Server's in your hands.
heheh about that...

also i told zyzarda he'd be a dirty filthy snake if he posted this.

Zyzarda
Babymin

Post by Zyzarda » February 21st, 2020, 1:27 pm

Gosh dangit gaylard you said I could post it and then said that that it would make me a snake after I've done it
fuck zyzarda
Lunaman223
Game Master

Post by Lunaman223 » February 24th, 2020, 3:13 pm

had a change of heart +1 piss earth 2025