Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 349
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by JackTheBanned » May 14th, 2019, 8:00 pm

Lxtoofonea wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 7:58 pm
was made into a baby
Legit just said this
Image
User avatar
Lxtoofonea
Head Admin
Posts: 464
Joined: May 8th, 2018, 5:06 am

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by Lxtoofonea » May 14th, 2019, 8:01 pm

nigga you dont get to announce your own babyminship
User avatar
gaylard
Game Admin
Posts: 316
Joined: May 12th, 2018, 8:47 am

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by gaylard » June 5th, 2019, 7:00 am

Alright Rebel wanted to know why I openly think he’s shit so here we go.
Here’s my experience with Rebel, I wasn’t here for his first adminship so I was open-minded with him,
So I see his first trial with toof, toof afks for the duration(shows on adminwho), rebel only handles one ticket (which he admitted he handled slow as fuck), at the end of the round toof comes back, tells him he did a “good job”, performs some erp ritual with him and leaves.
This is when I posted on his app that he might as well just be re-added to the team since it seems like people have confidence in his ability based off what was written there and that no one seems to actually give a shit.
He continues to perform pretty meh while I’m on most of the time, eventually he fucks up significantly in a ticket where the AI kills crew due to not having laws protecting them and he tries to rule against the AI, he gets Nath somehow to back him up when I try to correct him, then KBB had to literally cite the game rules that we’ve had forever, “Silicons are not anchored to Rule 1 or Rule 2. Rule 2.5 still applies to silicon antagonists. Your laws are otherwise replacements for those rules.” to get him to shut up.
The next day, I’m dealing with someone who opened a sleeping gas canister in the middle of the hallway. Rebel pings toof, somehow convinces them that releasing a gas that perma knocks-out and can kill is fine, then pms the guy in my ticket says “carry on grey shirt” (he's an atmos tech) and closes my ticket, I get KBB to literally cite the rules and call them both retards again.
The following day he starts trying to get GMs and other admins to deal with his tickets literally saying, “I'm done with being wrong so I'm just like, making sure for debatable tickets
@Todd Howa what do you think about the above ticket? Aka screenshot” as if the previous two fuck-ups are in grey areas.
Apparently KBB tells him he’s a fucking goober for this and he has to handle his own tickets, I basically stop seeing him regularly at this point except for a few times as his connections drop off significantly (goes from approximately 160 every 20 days to 40 if we’re going off when they fucked up).
I see him again once when he tries to handle forum shit for the first time (despite literally making an application specifically for being a “forum moderator” and being an admin previously) which ended with him complaining about how difficult it is. I encountered him again when both he and zyz tell me to chill when I mock him for him going, “I’m not a babymin, I’m a forum moderator” when he literally only touched logs once. I met him once more yesterday when he randomly showed up, tried to underplay himself being a cock to a new admin and said I tattled on him to KBB when he closed my ticket after getting toof involved.
I had no problems with him being a GA at the start since I believed he was probably competent, but I’m currently under the impression he’s literal shit and has good nothing to offer. He has told me he has no interest in hitting admin buttons to make rounds more interesting and never touched those buttons even when he was GA. So basically what we have is someone who will only handle tickets poorly and who seems to dick-ride specific admins while being passive-aggressive to others, which seems like it would form cliques. Not a fan.
Not to mention the whole reason he quit the first time was obviously because he couldn’t stomach his hatred for KBB, which is so unbearably gay as he didn’t even have the confidence to openly state it and kept it under wraps that I almost choked to death on my own disgust. This is hippiestation’s staff - it is imperative when men work and shitpost together that there are no secrets. I personally have quit before because the admin team at the time was complete dog shit and I let them know.
So what else is there to say, he’s rubbed me the wrong way almost every time I’ve seen him and doesn’t seem to even understand why.
Image
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 349
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by JackTheBanned » June 5th, 2019, 1:36 pm

gaylard wrote:
June 5th, 2019, 7:00 am
Alright Rebel wanted to know why I openly think he’s shit so here we go.
Here’s my experience with Rebel, I wasn’t here for his first adminship so I was open-minded with him,
So I see his first trial with toof, toof afks for the duration(shows on adminwho), rebel only handles one ticket (which he admitted he handled slow as fuck), at the end of the round toof comes back, tells him he did a “good job”, performs some erp ritual with him and leaves.
This is when I posted on his app that he might as well just be re-added to the team since it seems like people have confidence in his ability based off what was written there and that no one seems to actually give a shit.
He continues to perform pretty meh while I’m on most of the time, eventually he fucks up significantly in a ticket where the AI kills crew due to not having laws protecting them and he tries to rule against the AI, he gets Nath somehow to back him up when I try to correct him, then KBB had to literally cite the game rules that we’ve had forever, “Silicons are not anchored to Rule 1 or Rule 2. Rule 2.5 still applies to silicon antagonists. Your laws are otherwise replacements for those rules.” to get him to shut up.
The next day, I’m dealing with someone who opened a sleeping gas canister in the middle of the hallway. Rebel pings toof, somehow convinces them that releasing a gas that perma knocks-out and can kill is fine, then pms the guy in my ticket says “carry on grey shirt” (he's an atmos tech) and closes my ticket, I get KBB to literally cite the rules and call them both retards again.
The following day he starts trying to get GMs and other admins to deal with his tickets literally saying, “I'm done with being wrong so I'm just like, making sure for debatable tickets
@Todd Howa what do you think about the above ticket? Aka screenshot” as if the previous two fuck-ups are in grey areas.
Apparently KBB tells him he’s a fucking goober for this and he has to handle his own tickets, I basically stop seeing him regularly at this point except for a few times as his connections drop off significantly (goes from approximately 160 every 20 days to 40 if we’re going off when they fucked up).
I see him again once when he tries to handle forum shit for the first time (despite literally making an application specifically for being a “forum moderator” and being an admin previously) which ended with him complaining about how difficult it is. I encountered him again when both he and zyz tell me to chill when I mock him for him going, “I’m not a babymin, I’m a forum moderator” when he literally only touched logs once. I met him once more yesterday when he randomly showed up, tried to underplay himself being a cock to a new admin and said I tattled on him to KBB when he closed my ticket after getting toof involved.
I had no problems with him being a GA at the start since I believed he was probably competent, but I’m currently under the impression he’s literal shit and has good nothing to offer. He has told me he has no interest in hitting admin buttons to make rounds more interesting and never touched those buttons even when he was GA. So basically what we have is someone who will only handle tickets poorly and who seems to dick-ride specific admins while being passive-aggressive to others, which seems like it would form cliques. Not a fan.
Not to mention the whole reason he quit the first time was obviously because he couldn’t stomach his hatred for KBB, which is so unbearably gay as he didn’t even have the confidence to openly state it and kept it under wraps that I almost choked to death on my own disgust. This is hippiestation’s staff - it is imperative when men work and shitpost together that there are no secrets. I personally have quit before because the admin team at the time was complete dog shit and I let them know.
So what else is there to say, he’s rubbed me the wrong way almost every time I’ve seen him and doesn’t seem to even understand why.
The Nathan and Toof situations were a honest mistake and honestly had a seemingly good outcome when really I had stacked the odds aganist me since Toof and Nathan respect Manly's word more than their own.

The connection drop is EXTREMELY fabricated and untruthful. Before my break which I am still on, i was only 3 to 4 connections away from yours. If I had such a problem with being shat on once in a while, I would've given up a long time ago.

And Manly wasn't a "reason" I quit to say. He was more of a side thought. I do not hate Manly and never will hate Manly/never have. He is a top admin whose opinion changes others. He has also earned another type of respect from me after what was discussed in adminchat. If he has so much power that he could confidently say he could do what he said he could without any backlash or questioning then he is truly worth his rank. He just has some flaws and faults that could be fixed for the better. I personally stay quiet when he is on.

Zyz never mocked you infact, he just told you to chill the fuck out. You had overreacted for a simple joke or statement. "Im not a babymin im a forum moderator:pepegrim:" is nothing to get serious about I was going to ignore you since as stated yesterday, you have the tendency to drag things to points where they do not need to be taken. So Zyz stepped in for me when he saw the random backlash you gave me for a joke. Yes that was the first time I've ever touched logs but I had did a goid job for my first time. The example that I gave you had been, "if you have never punched anyone. You just haven't punched anyone. You still know how". I always knew how but never did it.

I never dickride any admins and if I do you should state the names. My guesses are Toof and Zyz even though I never get to talk to Toof and barely get to talk to Zyz. Last time I talked to him, I had talked to him about leaving his adminhelps open even when they're resolved which lags me to an extent and causes organization problems.

Now, I follow babymin rules despite how useless you actually think they are. I have no plans of hosting events or tinkering with rounds as a babymin and I believe a GM directly told you that babymins are not allowed to mess with rounds after stating that you used to do so as a babymin. I was an actual admin for 3 days I believe. I only tried to do two things fun in such a small time frame and Manly said he would deadmin me if I played the a Duck Song midi. Zyz also said he would deadmin me for the another thing. Both were very serious and it ruined my vibe for spicing up rounds, not saying I wouldn't have tried in the future but eh.

Who did I attempt to be a cock to and how so? I love Godspring
and to my knowledge have no interacted with Materialistic????
Image
User avatar
gaylard
Game Admin
Posts: 316
Joined: May 12th, 2018, 8:47 am

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by gaylard » June 5th, 2019, 4:52 pm

"The Nathan and Toof situations were a honest mistake and honestly had a seemingly good outcome when really I had stacked the odds aganist me since Toof and Nathan respect Manly's word more than their own. "

I don't entirely understand what you're saying but I don't like it. Both situations could easily be figured out if you read the rules or just sat down and thought about it, it's not about which headmin agreed/disagreed. A purged AI can kill everyone specifically because they don't have laws protecting the crew and sleeping gas can potentially take someone out of the round in two different ways. Rather than earnestly apologize, you keep trying to make it look like these fuck ups weren't flat out blunders and could've gone either way. You should have just gone, "Yeah, looks like I fucked up, made the wrong call and overstepped my boundaries" rather than try to underplay how incompetent you are in these scenarios.


"The connection drop is EXTREMELY fabricated and untruthful. Before my break which I am still on, i was only 3 to 4 connections away from yours. If I had such a problem with being shat on once in a while, I would've given up a long time ago."

When did your break start and is it an actual IRL vacation? It obviously started more than 20+ days ago since if we're going by this https://statbus.hippiestation.com/info/admins on an interval of 20 days rather than 10, you'd still only have less than half of what you claimed.


"Zyz never mocked you infact, he just told you to chill the fuck out. You had overreacted for a simple joke or statement. "Im not a babymin im a forum moderator:pepegrim:" is nothing to get serious about I was going to ignore you since as stated yesterday, you have the tendency to drag things to points where they do not need to be taken. So Zyz stepped in for me when he saw the random backlash you gave me for a joke. Yes that was the first time I've ever touched logs but I had did a goid job for my first time. The example that I gave you had been, "if you have never punched anyone. You just haven't punched anyone. You still know how". I always knew how but never did it."

Get reading comprehension, I'm saying I mocked you for your shit joke.
"Drag things to the points where they do not need to be taken" I'm sorry you can't handle basic banter and I have to wear oven mittens when dealing you, because apparently pointing out that you literally only touched logs once despite you saying that's all you want to do as a GA was TOO CRUEL, TOO MEAN, TOO OUTRAGEOUS for hippiestation standards and you needed mama zyz to defend you.
You claimed log-diving took forever when at most it'll take a couple of minutes to get all necessary logs if you've done it more than once or twice, though that conversation took place the day prior.


"I never dickride any admins and if I do you should state the names. My guesses are Toof and Zyz even though I never get to talk to Toof and barely get to talk to Zyz. Last time I talked to him, I had talked to him about leaving his adminhelps open even when they're resolved which lags me to an extent and causes organization problems."

Zyz and anyone who you need to +1 your app such as nath and I don't like how you're already slobbering over godsing. I suppose I don't have logs of your cock-suckery so I guess we'll just have to ignore this point. You didn't deny how you're passive-aggressive to other admins though.


"Now, I follow babymin rules despite how useless you actually think they are. I have no plans of hosting events or tinkering with rounds as a babymin and I believe a GM directly told you that babymins are not allowed to mess with rounds after stating that you used to do so as a babymin. I was an actual admin for 3 days I believe. I only tried to do two things fun in such a small time frame and Manly said he would deadmin me if I played the a Duck Song midi. Zyz also said he would deadmin me for the another thing. Both were very serious and it ruined my vibe for spicing up rounds, not saying I wouldn't have tried in the future but eh."

It's not events, it's literally any minor form of round-interference which is allowed as a babymin. Nex's terrible opinions were called out in discord when they occurred and our other babymins regularly add at least a little spice to the round. If you believed I was was wrong in what I was telling you, you should have told me rather than just hide in your little ass-ball, cowering in fear that I'd tell you that you were wrong again and that I'd hold it against you. You have also personally told me that you never touched the buttons even as a GA or your previous several month trial, so pardon me. Improving rounds is literally over half the job of an admin, if you refuse to do anything except handle tickets then it's hard to get a grasp on your critical-thinking skills, creativity, and how adept you'll be at GA. If we only wanted people for handling tickets we might as well just go to the local zoo and recruit the chimps to be our admins. I don't know about Manly/Zyz's shit, but I can almost assuredly tell you that at least KBB was joking, the fact that you don't know that no admin can/will deadmin you for playing a ducksong midi is another problem.

"Who did I attempt to be a cock to and how so? I love Godspring
and to my knowledge have no interacted with Materialistic????"

Once again, reading comprehension, I said you were underplaying how much of a cock you are; when you brought up that I "tattled" on you to KBB to materialistic when they don't know the full scenario and when there's already bad-blood between us. If we're going off what you described as, "going too far" then you're a gigantic hypocrite for doing literally what I did, then going a step further and painting me in a negative light to someone who is unaware of the details surrounding an incident which was entirely your own fuck up which received the appropriate response.

So here we go again, rather than acknowledge your fuckery and try to improve, you'll either gloss over it, ignore it entirely or soft-peddle it. Don't just apologize and stop being such a fucking pussy when dealing with other admins, no, just continue doing what you're doing and ignore literally all the advice I've given you throughout all the rounds we've adminned together because you disagree/dislike me and are too afraid to say anything. Just keep overvaluing the word of certain admins like nex who are infamously shit and keep avoiding KBB rather than get yourself up to his standards and/or just improve his opinion of you. Because after all, he said he didn't like how you deliberately played like shit IC for the sake of attention, THAT MEANS HE'S OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD!
Image
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 349
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by JackTheBanned » June 5th, 2019, 6:55 pm

gaylard wrote:
June 5th, 2019, 4:52 pm
"The Nathan and Toof situations were a honest mistake and honestly had a seemingly good outcome when really I had stacked the odds aganist me since Toof and Nathan respect Manly's word more than their own. "

I don't entirely understand what you're saying but I don't like it. Both situations could easily be figured out if you read the rules or just sat down and thought about it, it's not about which headmin agreed/disagreed. A purged AI can kill everyone specifically because they don't have laws protecting the crew and sleeping gas can potentially take someone out of the round in two different ways. Rather than earnestly apologize, you keep trying to make it look like these fuck ups weren't flat out blunders and could've gone either way. You should have just gone, "Yeah, looks like I fucked up, made the wrong call and overstepped my boundaries" rather than try to underplay how incompetent you are in these scenarios.


"The connection drop is EXTREMELY fabricated and untruthful. Before my break which I am still on, i was only 3 to 4 connections away from yours. If I had such a problem with being shat on once in a while, I would've given up a long time ago."

When did your break start and is it an actual IRL vacation? It obviously started more than 20+ days ago since if we're going by this https://statbus.hippiestation.com/info/admins on an interval of 20 days rather than 10, you'd still only have less than half of what you claimed.


"Zyz never mocked you infact, he just told you to chill the fuck out. You had overreacted for a simple joke or statement. "Im not a babymin im a forum moderator:pepegrim:" is nothing to get serious about I was going to ignore you since as stated yesterday, you have the tendency to drag things to points where they do not need to be taken. So Zyz stepped in for me when he saw the random backlash you gave me for a joke. Yes that was the first time I've ever touched logs but I had did a goid job for my first time. The example that I gave you had been, "if you have never punched anyone. You just haven't punched anyone. You still know how". I always knew how but never did it."

Get reading comprehension, I'm saying I mocked you for your shit joke.
"Drag things to the points where they do not need to be taken" I'm sorry you can't handle basic banter and I have to wear oven mittens when dealing you, because apparently pointing out that you literally only touched logs once despite you saying that's all you want to do as a GA was TOO CRUEL, TOO MEAN, TOO OUTRAGEOUS for hippiestation standards and you needed mama zyz to defend you.
You claimed log-diving took forever when at most it'll take a couple of minutes to get all necessary logs if you've done it more than once or twice, though that conversation took place the day prior.


"I never dickride any admins and if I do you should state the names. My guesses are Toof and Zyz even though I never get to talk to Toof and barely get to talk to Zyz. Last time I talked to him, I had talked to him about leaving his adminhelps open even when they're resolved which lags me to an extent and causes organization problems."

Zyz and anyone who you need to +1 your app such as nath and I don't like how you're already slobbering over godsing. I suppose I don't have logs of your cock-suckery so I guess we'll just have to ignore this point. You didn't deny how you're passive-aggressive to other admins though.


"Now, I follow babymin rules despite how useless you actually think they are. I have no plans of hosting events or tinkering with rounds as a babymin and I believe a GM directly told you that babymins are not allowed to mess with rounds after stating that you used to do so as a babymin. I was an actual admin for 3 days I believe. I only tried to do two things fun in such a small time frame and Manly said he would deadmin me if I played the a Duck Song midi. Zyz also said he would deadmin me for the another thing. Both were very serious and it ruined my vibe for spicing up rounds, not saying I wouldn't have tried in the future but eh."

It's not events, it's literally any minor form of round-interference which is allowed as a babymin. Nex's terrible opinions were called out in discord when they occurred and our other babymins regularly add at least a little spice to the round. If you believed I was was wrong in what I was telling you, you should have told me rather than just hide in your little ass-ball, cowering in fear that I'd tell you that you were wrong again and that I'd hold it against you. You have also personally told me that you never touched the buttons even as a GA or your previous several month trial, so pardon me. Improving rounds is literally over half the job of an admin, if you refuse to do anything except handle tickets then it's hard to get a grasp on your critical-thinking skills, creativity, and how adept you'll be at GA. If we only wanted people for handling tickets we might as well just go to the local zoo and recruit the chimps to be our admins. I don't know about Manly/Zyz's shit, but I can almost assuredly tell you that at least KBB was joking, the fact that you don't know that no admin can/will deadmin you for playing a ducksong midi is another problem.

"Who did I attempt to be a cock to and how so? I love Godspring
and to my knowledge have no interacted with Materialistic????"

Once again, reading comprehension, I said you were underplaying how much of a cock you are; when you brought up that I "tattled" on you to KBB to materialistic when they don't know the full scenario and when there's already bad-blood between us. If we're going off what you described as, "going too far" then you're a gigantic hypocrite for doing literally what I did, then going a step further and painting me in a negative light to someone who is unaware of the details surrounding an incident which was entirely your own fuck up which received the appropriate response.

So here we go again, rather than acknowledge your fuckery and try to improve, you'll either gloss over it, ignore it entirely or soft-peddle it. Don't just apologize and stop being such a fucking pussy when dealing with other admins, no, just continue doing what you're doing and ignore literally all the advice I've given you throughout all the rounds we've adminned together because you disagree/dislike me and are too afraid to say anything. Just keep overvaluing the word of certain admins like nex who are infamously shit and keep avoiding KBB rather than get yourself up to his standards and/or just improve his opinion of you. Because after all, he said he didn't like how you deliberately played like shit IC for the sake of attention, THAT MEANS HE'S OUT FOR YOUR BLOOD!
You're literally scrambling for first, you're like a detective without any clues or leads, just intuition that you keep displaying in public so people can attempt to agree with you. I've never dickriden Zyz or Nathan. Your reasoning is faulty and stupid. I have told Nathan to fuck off multiple times before. While I do not have any bad blood with him, we have had disagreements and has shown me the most fearful place on discord...GBJ. I think your only reasoning for this display of stupidity is due to your belief that I have friends in high places because Toof had told me good job that one time. Ever since then you believe that I am so persuasive that I have GMs and HAs in my pocket waiting for my request of their assistance when times get hard. Jesus Christ, if I had power like that I would already be out of the negatives and have Dwright and Maxwell as my Royal Knights. And no I am not passive aggressive, I ignore most admins and handle tickets most of the time unless I see something that urks my nerves.

Also I am bold enough to say that you are like the only admin that is actually concerned over me admining I may not be the best one but you keep trying to paint me as a shithead incompetent when in reality you're just being pissy and salty over a few incidents and overlook everything else.

And while what I am about to say may be in minority opinion to you but you need to hear it. While it is not bad and he is actually pretty reliable, you need to stop fucking relying on Manly all the time dude. "I don't know about Manly/Zyz's shit, but I can almost assuredly tell you that at least KBB was joking". Why not Zyz too? Its okay to value an admin opinion but at least do not protect them when information is unknown and you were not there. I greatly remember when I told you something like Manly hating me for the most part, you told me "Nathan has told me he hates me and probably does not mean it" and cited other reasons and other cases completely unrelated to the topic at hand. What did that have to do with the situation? Was it to protect Manly or make it seem like my situation was nothing to be taken serious? While I do believe Manly doesn't harbor any hate for me anymore, He has openly admitted hating me long ago. But I guess despite my actual evidence and having even his word that he hates me, this cannot be considered "dickriding" right? I've seen your obsession with Manly get brought up before and you simply brushed it off by saying something along the lines of "me and him have had arguments".
Your hate of Zyz is also known and very much public even if you have said, "we should keep them since they're the only GM that trial people" or "Yeah, they've mellowed out since then
for the most part." after calling them a furry that is hated by half of the server.

Godspring is one of the names of host that I can remember off the top of my head because I played so many of their games. His name is rivaled with Fallacy since I know both of their names by heart because of their games.

And yes I brung up the Manly situation after hearing a situation similar to it in adminchat. In the end I said "I guess he was right" even though you could've talked to me directly. I still respect it since I did close your ticket one time


Since I have already said it I will say it again and no more, If I was scared of being shat on a few times, I would've given up a long time ago. I wouldn't have decreased connections just because of you
Image
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 349
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by JackTheBanned » June 5th, 2019, 6:56 pm

THE SUPER DUPER *T~T~L~D~R* FOR THOSE WITH AN ATTENTION SPAN OF A FISH WITH ALZHEIMERS
Image
Image
User avatar
gaylard
Game Admin
Posts: 316
Joined: May 12th, 2018, 8:47 am

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by gaylard » June 5th, 2019, 9:22 pm

Let's break this down

"You're literally scrambling for first, you're like a detective without any clues or leads, just intuition that you keep displaying in public so people can attempt to agree with you."

My posts here are literally going through literally almost every interaction with you. It's not just some baseless shit I'm pulling out of my ass. You're literally the one who asked for my opinion before the nuclear admin meeting and you said posting it in your admin app was okay. Doing this over discord would be impossible and completely pointless if not here or in the nuclear admin meeting.


"I've never dickriden Zyz or Nathan. Your reasoning is faulty and stupid. I have told Nathan to fuck off multiple times before. While I do not have any bad blood with him, we have had disagreements and has shown me the most fearful place on discord...GBJ."

You've told me that Nath is the best admin on the entire server, I don't know, that feels like dick-riding to me considering he's relatively new, usually either making the map or talking about how admins with problems about other admins should come to him, and rarely actually on the server. I don't know what your personal history with Nath is, but that's a questionable opinion when we had great admins such as geniusllama and me at the time.


"I think your only reasoning for this display of stupidity is due to your belief that I have friends in high places because Toof had told me good job that one time. Ever since then you believe that I am so persuasive that I have GMs and HAs in my pocket waiting for my request of their assistance when times get hard. Jesus Christ, if I had power like that I would already be out of the negatives and have Dwright and Maxwell as my Royal Knights."

Honestly, after re-experiencing the toof for a bit, you probably just slipped under the radar for most because no one looked at your performance and instead they just let you become an admin because you were active enough long enough and didn't do any fuck-ups that could be construed as malevolent. Zyz pushed for you back then and came to your aid when I cock-slapped you so I will believe Zyzarda wants you in however.


"And no I am not passive aggressive, I ignore most admins and handle tickets most of the time unless I see something that urks my nerves."

Alright, I guess I must have imagined you avoiding KBB while occasionally making negative comments towards him. My b.


"Also I am bold enough to say that you are like the only admin that is actually concerned over me admining I may not be the best one but you keep trying to paint me as a shithead incompetent when in reality you're just being pissy and salty over a few incidents and overlook everything else."

I am the only admin who is VOCALLY concerned about you adminning atm. I have pretty much detailed every significant interaction with you. If you want me to change my opinion, get on the server when I'm on, handle tickets well and make the round interesting. I believe KBB recently said he stopped caring about you because he no longer sees you or when you are on with him, you don't do anything IIRC, I don't know why you consider that a passing grade.

"And while what I am about to say may be in minority opinion to you but you need to hear it. While it is not bad and he is actually pretty reliable, you need to stop fucking relying on Manly all the time dude. "

I do not rely on Manly solely. When I want a second opinion on a ticket, I contact whichever GA is on. When I want someone trialed, I contact whatever GM is on. When there's a problem with a fellow staff member I get a random HA and when you get a headmin to rule against me, I get the oldest, most active headmin who literally wrote the current rules, KBB. I truly don't believe if I got a GA to go against a headmin you would be satisfied if they ruled against you and we went with that.


" "I don't know about Manly/Zyz's shit, but I can almost assuredly tell you that at least KBB was joking". Why not Zyz too? Its okay to value an admin opinion but at least do not protect them when information is unknown and you were not there."

Simple shit, you literally detailed the scenario with KBB, and there's literally no fucking way he'd deadmin you over a song. Could you imagine the backlash? Meanwhile the situation with Zyzarda is left completely unknown, it could have been something like, "Hey zyz, what if I spawned 50 floor cluwnes or blew up the station lol" and the fact you just left it as, "another thing" implies that it was.


"I greatly remember when I told you something like Manly hating me for the most part, you told me "Nathan has told me he hates me and probably does not mean it" and cited other reasons and other cases completely unrelated to the topic at hand. What did that have to do with the situation? Was it to protect Manly or make it seem like my situation was nothing to be taken serious"

Missing a lot of context and incorrectly stating what the scenario and what I said was. Some of the details of my personal scenario are better saved for the nuclear admin meeting but the point was literally, "Wow, look, a headmin has literally gone behind my back and said they hated me to a chat I didn't have access to at the time, but I'm not pissing and shitting the bed like you" and that you should just admit why you quit, fix your shit with KBB and move on like I did since that was literally the biggest reason why people -1'd this app. Guess you didn't take my advice for that either.


"While I do believe Manly doesn't harbor any hate for me anymore, He has openly admitted hating me long ago. But I guess despite my actual evidence and having even his word that he hates me, this cannot be considered "dickriding" right?"

Get over it. You literally played a shitcurity powergaming captain to be hated, then wrote a fucking monologue about how you did it for the attention and he said you were a shitty person. WOE, GUESS THERE'S NO WAY TO SALVAGE THAT RELATIONSHIP, ESPECIALLY NOT WITH SOMEONE LIKE KBB WHO'S GOOD PALS WITH HACKOLE.


" I've seen your obsession with Manly get brought up before and you simply brushed it off by saying something along the lines of "me and him have had arguments". "

Yeah, Nath jokingly said we had telepathy and I responded with we frequently get into arguments and argue about shit and I don't know what his true opinions are. We've disagreed about adminbus, tickets, his constant GBJing, certain players/admins, balancing changes, the direction the game is going to go among several other topics. But I guess it's true, we don't hate each other, probably. The reason why he keeps getting brought into your shit is because you keep getting the other headmins involved except him and because you specifically quit because of him but won't even admit it even now.


"Your hate of Zyz is also known and very much public even if you have said, "we should keep them since they're the only GM that trial people" or "Yeah, they've mellowed out since then
for the most part." after calling them a furry that is hated by half of the server. "

Wow, it's almost like we can work past our differences and get along despite them being a furry that is hated by half of the server. It's almost being open-minded and not having 100% fixed opinions is a good trait to have when being an admin.


"Godspring is one of the names of host that I can remember off the top of my head because I played so many of their games. His name is rivaled with Fallacy since I know both of their names by heart because of their games."

Great good, take your attempted erp with him to DMs. Public displays of affection sicken me greatly.


"And yes I brung up the Manly situation after hearing a situation similar to it in adminchat. In the end I said "I guess he was right" even though you could've talked to me directly. I still respect it since I did close your ticket one time"

I don't like your wording or your face. Remove the, "I guess" and remove the "one time" and then I can overlook your passive aggression.


"Since I have already said it I will say it again and no more, If I was scared of being shat on a few times, I would've given up a long time ago. I wouldn't have decreased connections just because of you"

Then stop fleeing from KBB and embrace his everlasting warmth.
Image
User avatar
JackTheBanned
Posts: 349
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 11:29 pm

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by JackTheBanned » June 5th, 2019, 10:25 pm

gaylard wrote:
June 5th, 2019, 9:22 pm
Let's break this down

"You're literally scrambling for first, you're like a detective without any clues or leads, just intuition that you keep displaying in public so people can attempt to agree with you."

My posts here are literally going through literally almost every interaction with you. It's not just some baseless shit I'm pulling out of my ass. You're literally the one who asked for my opinion before the nuclear admin meeting and you said posting it in your admin app was okay. Doing this over discord would be impossible and completely pointless if not here or in the nuclear admin meeting.


"I've never dickriden Zyz or Nathan. Your reasoning is faulty and stupid. I have told Nathan to fuck off multiple times before. While I do not have any bad blood with him, we have had disagreements and has shown me the most fearful place on discord...GBJ."

You've told me that Nath is the best admin on the entire server, I don't know, that feels like dick-riding to me considering he's relatively new, usually either making the map or talking about how admins with problems about other admins should come to him, and rarely actually on the server. I don't know what your personal history with Nath is, but that's a questionable opinion when we had great admins such as geniusllama and me at the time.


"I think your only reasoning for this display of stupidity is due to your belief that I have friends in high places because Toof had told me good job that one time. Ever since then you believe that I am so persuasive that I have GMs and HAs in my pocket waiting for my request of their assistance when times get hard. Jesus Christ, if I had power like that I would already be out of the negatives and have Dwright and Maxwell as my Royal Knights."

Honestly, after re-experiencing the toof for a bit, you probably just slipped under the radar for most because no one looked at your performance and instead they just let you become an admin because you were active enough long enough and didn't do any fuck-ups that could be construed as malevolent. Zyz pushed for you back then and came to your aid when I cock-slapped you so I will believe Zyzarda wants you in however.


"And no I am not passive aggressive, I ignore most admins and handle tickets most of the time unless I see something that urks my nerves."

Alright, I guess I must have imagined you avoiding KBB while occasionally making negative comments towards him. My b.


"Also I am bold enough to say that you are like the only admin that is actually concerned over me admining I may not be the best one but you keep trying to paint me as a shithead incompetent when in reality you're just being pissy and salty over a few incidents and overlook everything else."

I am the only admin who is VOCALLY concerned about you adminning atm. I have pretty much detailed every significant interaction with you. If you want me to change my opinion, get on the server when I'm on, handle tickets well and make the round interesting. I believe KBB recently said he stopped caring about you because he no longer sees you or when you are on with him, you don't do anything IIRC, I don't know why you consider that a passing grade.

"And while what I am about to say may be in minority opinion to you but you need to hear it. While it is not bad and he is actually pretty reliable, you need to stop fucking relying on Manly all the time dude. "

I do not rely on Manly solely. When I want a second opinion on a ticket, I contact whichever GA is on. When I want someone trialed, I contact whatever GM is on. When there's a problem with a fellow staff member I get a random HA and when you get a headmin to rule against me, I get the oldest, most active headmin who literally wrote the current rules, KBB. I truly don't believe if I got a GA to go against a headmin you would be satisfied if they ruled against you and we went with that.


" "I don't know about Manly/Zyz's shit, but I can almost assuredly tell you that at least KBB was joking". Why not Zyz too? Its okay to value an admin opinion but at least do not protect them when information is unknown and you were not there."

Simple shit, you literally detailed the scenario with KBB, and there's literally no fucking way he'd deadmin you over a song. Could you imagine the backlash? Meanwhile the situation with Zyzarda is left completely unknown, you could have been like, "Hey zyz, what if I spawned 50 floor cluwnes or blew up the station lol" and the fact you just left it as, "another thing" implies that it was.


"I greatly remember when I told you something like Manly hating me for the most part, you told me "Nathan has told me he hates me and probably does not mean it" and cited other reasons and other cases completely unrelated to the topic at hand. What did that have to do with the situation? Was it to protect Manly or make it seem like my situation was nothing to be taken serious"

Missing a lot of context and incorrectly saying the scenario and what I said are. Some of the details of my personal scenario are better saved for the nuclear admin meeting but the point was literally, "Wow, look, a headmin has literally gone behind my back and said they hated me to a chat I didn't have access to at the time, but I'm not pissing and shitting the bed like you" and that you should just admit why you quit, fix your shit with KBB and move on like I did since that was literally the biggest reason why people -1'd this app. Guess you didn't take my advice for that either.


"While I do believe Manly doesn't harbor any hate for me anymore, He has openly admitted hating me long ago. But I guess despite my actual evidence and having even his word that he hates me, this cannot be considered "dickriding" right?"

Get over it. You literally played a shitcurity powergaming captain to be hated, then wrote a fucking monologue about how you did it for the attention and he said you were a shitty person. WOE, GUESS THERE'S NO WAY TO SALVAGE THAT RELATIONSHIP, ESPECIALLY NOT WITH SOMEONE LIKE KBB WHO'S GOOD PALS WITH HACKOLE.


" I've seen your obsession with Manly get brought up before and you simply brushed it off by saying something along the lines of "me and him have had arguments". "

Yeah, Nath jokingly said we had telepathy and I responded we frequently get into arguments and argue about shit and I don't know what his true opinions are. We've disagreed about adminbus, tickets, his constant GBJing, certain players/admins, balancing changes, the direction the game is going to go among several other topics. But I guess it's true, we don't hate each other, probably. The reason why he keeps getting brought into your shit is because you keep getting the other headmins involved except him and because you specifically quit because of him but won't even admit it even now.


"Your hate of Zyz is also known and very much public even if you have said, "we should keep them since they're the only GM that trial people" or "Yeah, they've mellowed out since then
for the most part." after calling them a furry that is hated by half of the server. "

Wow, it's almost like we can work past our differences and get along despite them being a furry that is hated by half of the server. It's almost being open-minded and not having 100% fixed opinions is a good trait to have when being an admin.


"Godspring is one of the names of host that I can remember off the top of my head because I played so many of their games. His name is rivaled with Fallacy since I know both of their names by heart because of their games."

Great good, take your attempted erp with him to DMs. Public displays of affection sicken me greatly.


"And yes I brung up the Manly situation after hearing a situation similar to it in adminchat. In the end I said "I guess he was right" even though you could've talked to me directly. I still respect it since I did close your ticket one time"

I don't like your wording or your face. Remove the, "I guess" and remove the "one time" and then I can overlook your passive aggression.


"Since I have already said it I will say it again and no more, If I was scared of being shat on a few times, I would've given up a long time ago. I wouldn't have decreased connections just because of you"

Then stop fleeing from KBB and embrace his everlasting warmth.
Do not remember a situation where I told you that but if I have, I was probably scrambling or joking. Nathan and I are good and while it is true I believe he is a fitting admin, I do not believe he is the best. Plus best is a subjective rank. Maturity, Creativity, Activity, Dedication, Empathy, Discipline, Respect, and even Prestige are some of the infinite things that could be used to decide the best admin depending on the community.

And yes I did ask for it but I am saying you're pulling some of this shit from thin air.

As I said before you repetitive grass, Manly is barely a fraction of the reason I quit. Do you not understand that I stay quiet. Its pretty hard to bother/insult some one that becomes a mime the second you come on. So this resulted in him just forgetting about me, I guess. This topic has been brought up by you more than once and I am honestly tired of answering it. If you're going to get repetitive there is no reason to have this discussion. Me and Manly are indifferent. That is all. I do feel like we can get a better understanding in the future but as of now, I have few opinions of him.

I do not wish to impress you or play into your game as despite the massive walls of text we've exchanged and numerous times you've brought my name up and the times I have too, I am indifferent about you too. And despite just saying that, I will try to be active more often and """""spice up the round""""".

Anyhow, it is not the fact that Manly actually hated me. Its the fact that you decided to deny it until it came from him directly. Then still decide to defend yourself with the weak, paper shield that was your response. Just admit to it. Jesus
Image
User avatar
KBB
Head Admin
Posts: 644
Joined: May 7th, 2018, 9:52 pm

Re: Jack's Forum Admin application (but in reality game admin)

Post by KBB » June 7th, 2019, 5:46 am

I read through that whole wall. No thanks, you've been inactive (despite having a lot of connections, you would literally sit in the round and rarely answered ahelps or just plain play the game) and kind of a drama queen at the very intro with the whole "I have my reasons for not wanting to be a GA" which should have lead us to reject you on the spot. Past that, everything I hear about you still goes on to reinforce that you just do a poor job. Not that I'd have any evidence to prove it with my own eyes, since you yourself said that you start hiding whenever I was online "out of fear that I was coming for you." You should have no fear of me at any moment, I don't go out of my way to remove admins. If you're trying to hide something, I think that's an extremely bad statement on your ability to work as a team OR it's a statement on your administration skills being so poor that you don't want the higherups to potentially see their flaws.
Your excuse is DinduStuffin, and the only reason for the comparison is because I was the only GameMaster, back during your first trial, who called you out on your crap and was staunchly against you being added. So instead of working to improve yourself, you cower in the corner and told me that you felt bad and were afraid. Okay.

-1 for lazy readers.
Image
Locked