From what I've learnt on these server is that there is no argueing with admins. Since you people won't ever see it from

Spessmens go here
Turret
Game Admin

From what I've learnt on these server is that there is no argueing with admins. Since you people won't ever see it from

Post by Turret » August 11th, 2019, 8:03 pm

From what I've learnt on these server is that there is no argueing with admins. Since you people won't ever see it from my view. You're biased and you're an admin cause you wanna control people. I made a desiscion in the heat of the moment. If you so dearly want to ban me from your shit server go ahead live out your power fantasy you fucking loser, y'know what I'll just leave by myself cause this server is as shit as you. Fuck you retard.

I'm just pissed cause I gotta deal with people like you every day on every single server. I was AFK and I got banned from a server cause someone was shoving syringes in me. Why? Cause the admin probably felt like it, they didn't bother to ask me they banned me on the suspiscion I was teaming with this guy and I wasn't roleplaying. When I actually was afk for five minutes

Yet most servers barely need moderation considering the security nazi's living out their most cruel power fantasies. But sure, i'm just tired of shit servers in this game
ilikecocacola

Re: From what I've learnt on these server is that there is no argueing with admins. Since you people won't ever see it f

Post by ilikecocacola » August 12th, 2019, 12:36 am

banning people gives you a euphoria that cannot be experienced normally, ruining their days, their lives. Only for them to think that a ban appeal means anything.
i am god of xenobiology
fake_h

Re: From what I've learnt on these server is that there is no argueing with admins. Since you people won't ever see it f

Post by fake_h » August 12th, 2019, 1:40 am

From what I've learnt on these server is that there is no argueing with admins. Since you people won't ever see it from my view. You're biased and you're an admin cause you wanna control people. I made a desiscion in the heat of the moment. If you so dearly want to ban me from your shit server go ahead live out your power fantasy you fucking loser, y'know what I'll just leave by myself cause this server is as shit as you. Fuck you retard.

I'm just pissed cause I gotta deal with people like you every day on every single server. I was AFK and I got banned from a server cause someone was shoving syringes in me. Why? Cause the admin probably felt like it, they didn't bother to ask me they banned me on the suspiscion I was teaming with this guy and I wasn't roleplaying. When I actually was afk for five minutes

Yet most servers barely need moderation considering the security nazi's living out their most cruel power fantasies. But sure, i'm just tired of shit servers in this game
(For the record. Success = essential genocide or greentext)
Successful BM Speedwagon rounds: 2
Successful Conjure Bees rounds: 1
Successful Badass Syndie/Balloon rounds: 1

Total Server Permabans: 8
DichardRick

Post by DichardRick » August 12th, 2019, 2:00 am

QuarianCommando
Game Admin

Post by QuarianCommando » August 12th, 2019, 2:03 am

KBB
Head Admin

Post by KBB » August 13th, 2019, 3:12 am

Zangeiti

Post by Zangeiti » August 14th, 2019, 2:47 pm